Sat Oct 11th TB parts swap meet @ Spoolfool's.

SPOOLFOOL2

Fiberglass bumper filler dude. (949) 433-1257
Staff member
8:00 AM until sometime after lunch. Ralph says that he'll bring the taco stuff for the grill, and wont do such a wimpy little burn out this time, on the way out of the parking lot. :eek::D
Time to clean out your garage, load up a pick up truck or the trunk of your Buick. Sell some of those old, used parts you've been hanging on to. Make a little dough for Christmas stuff. Or, get a great deal on something you wanted.

Free to enter. Lunch is free. I've got two BBQs, coolers and some drinks. If anyone wants to bring something else, let us know. This will also be our once a year, Spoolfool bumper filler, blem sale blow out, for locals only. Cash only! Prices slashed on all the bumper fillers that were slightly damaged by the UPS guy since last year's event.:eek: The ones that got completely destroyed are going on Mean Chicken's car.:D

Spoolfool Productions
1794 Monrovia Ave
Costa Mesa, CA. 92627

Parking lot is around the back of the shop.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/1794 Monrovia Ave, Costa Mesa, CA 92627/@33.6394283,-117.9360657,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x80dd20701bd30399:0x8d0a6e5be9c334ab

Post up here what you're wanting to buy or sell. That way, if someone's got it, they'll bring it.;)
If you buy something that's too big to get home, you can store it at my shop for no longer than ONE WEEK for free. After that, it will get donated to Lou's shop and will most likely end up on Meanchicken's car.:chicken:

Happy spooling.
Mike Barnard
(949) 433-1257

Last edited:
Mike,

This sounds great, I'm IN! Hopefully I'll be driving my Buick but if not I can always park next door. :rolleyes:

Neal

Awesome last swap meet was amazing I'm going to try to bring the buick this times aswell :)

I'm going to try and get that day off. Definitely trying to get some of the blem bumper fillers for my car.

Go figure... I have duty that day. Got to try for a duty swap for sure! I need a set of blems front and rear Mike!

How could he leave us out????

Next thing he will be trading for Dan's SVO :confused:

Had meetings in St Louis today "B".. thought about you or should I say your wifes Hooters :smuggrin:

Had meetings in St Louis today "B".. thought about you or should I say your wifes Hooters :smuggrin:

I'll be in Utah tomorrow at The Bonneville Salt Flats. I'll be wrenching on some race cars. Hope we don't get rained out like we did last month at Speed Week.:confused:
I'll take a few pics.

Ty,
Why don't you come on out with one of your "Hot Rods" and run it at the salt? :eek:

Mike B.

Imagine that ...I was in st Louis today and was having the same thought ....about the Hooters !

B

Ralph,
Last year at this event, you cooked on your birthday. Tacos and tires.:D
You always go above and beyond the call of duty for this Turbo Buick family. Let us know what we can do for you. Are you planning on doing another get together anytime soon? If so, we'll be there. :)

Mike B.

Depends on what anyone wants me to bring:

LQ9 6.0 LS long block
4.8 LS short block
Built TH400 with brake, converter, driveshaft
Comp Engineering 10 point roll cage
Stage II block
Stage II heads and efi intake
Stage II crank
CNP setup
Set of 15x7 and 8 weld drag lites with tires
Modified ecm with powerlogger
Maf T pro
Etc

Will add more to the list later... :)

They have from 4×8 to 10×13 enclosed trailers. They are on Camp Pendleton. What's the closest base to you? Check with the mccs/mwr on that base.