"Sat Jan 11th TB swap meet @ Spoolfool's".

Dang, we have been talking about a community TB swap meet forever, and go figure, I am out of town when it goes down! :(

You guys have fun and I hope to be at the next one!

could use a front suspension bushing kit if anyone could ship. Summit has them fairly cheap though
also anyone know who makes good front 81-83 fillers ( I know Spoolfool makes good fillers but does not do the early years )
also my car is a Landau top car and Id like to get rid of that and I think I need rear window molding from a coupe if anyone has that as well pm me.
I am in Northern California though so would have to ship it.
Sorry if I crashed the swap meet thread :muted:

could use a front suspension bushing kit if anyone could ship. Summit has them fairly cheap though
also anyone know who makes good front 81-83 fillers ( I know Spoolfool makes good fillers but does not do the early years )
also my car is a Landau top car and Id like to get rid of that and I think I need rear window molding from a coupe if anyone has that as well pm me.
I am in Northern California though so would have to ship it.
Sorry if I crashed the swap meet thread :muted:

No problem.
No thread crash here.:) This is a thread about getting parts out of storage and into the hands of people who could use them. We can all use a little beer money too. Looks like we'll have two BBQs with charcoal on hand. I doubt if anyone will be going hungry on this day. ;)

Very funny Mike :LOL: I don't get involved with door seals but my advice is if you want it done right do it yourself or take it to a body shop & get bent over. Kirban sells a book on how to do that. The original factory seals are the way to go if you can find them. A helpful tip is to make sure the door hinge pins aren't worn out before starting the job. That can be checked by grabbing the door edge & pulling up on it hard to see if there is any slop. Proper alignment of windows & doors is also very important.

Kirbans sells a book on how to get bent over? :ROFLMAO:

I wont be able to make the swapmeet Mike because im out of state, but if your interested i can send u pics and its located in west covina.
Sounds good.
No hurry. It would just be an extra to have. I'm not in a bind.

Mike B.

Looking for transmission lines.
I have two stock intercoolers
only have one fan. And other misc parts.

Big Daddy is in the house!:D

Shane,
We'd love to have you come out here some time. Just saw the 7 day forecast for So Cal. 75 to 80 deg for the next 7 days. I do have an ice scraper under the seat of my car. I use it to scrape the old wax off my surfboards. ;)

Mike B.

May go to a TH400 on my car so my fully built 2004r might be up for grabs.. fresh from the "secret guy" with a convertor. Any interest?

Mike send me your address and I'll ship over some leftover parts. You can keep the profits for skydiving lessons and a pair of closed toe shoes.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Mike send me your address and I'll ship over some leftover parts. You can keep the profits for skydiving lessons and a pair of closed toe shoes.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

PM sent.:)

Sat Jan 11th 2014 is the weekend after next. Time to start cleaning the shop.:) I may hide some of my secret projects. I may leave a few of them out to see.;)