"Sat Jan 11th TB swap meet @ Spoolfool's".

SPOOLFOOL2

Fiberglass bumper filler dude. (949) 433-1257
Staff member
Sat Jan 11th 2014.
Time to clean out your garage. Turbo Buick parts ONLY swap meet at Spoolfool Productions shop. We have a large parking lot in the back that will hold about forty cars. I don't plan on it being that big, but it's nice to have room. I own two shops that operate under one roof. Barnard Glass and Spoolfool Productions. The address is

Spoolfool Productions
1794 Monrovia Ave
Costa Mesa, CA. 92627

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=1794...=us&ei=MYmmUoy7IY_YoATx6YHwDA&ved=0CCwQ8gEwAA

We'll kick this thing off around 8:00 AM ish and run it until the afternoon some time. There is no charge for selling or buying. I've got two BBQs that will be on hand. Ralph is going to bring some meat. If anyone else wants to bring food that would be cool. I'll have coolers, ice and drinks for all. If it looks like bad weather for that day, we'll push the event to the next Sat the 18th.

Post up in this thread anything that you have to sell or are looking to buy. If you buy something that's too big to get home, you can store it at my shop for no longer than ONE WEEK for free. After that, it will get donated to Lou's shop and will most likely end up on Meanchickens car.:chicken:

Parts Needed.
------------------------
Original 3 or 5 piece rear spoiler.
Clean, original paint header panel
Clean hood
Rebuildable 200R BRF trans
Misc parts.

Parts selling or trade.
--------------------------------
Clean left fender
Misc Buick parts
Blem bumper fillers (all different prices, Local pick up people ONLY).

Mike B.

Parts Selling
---------------------
Turbonetics T76 Turbo 4 bolt
Used BeCool Aluminum radiator
Set of front/rear aluminum bumper shocks
2 SX 18201 Fuel pumps (need rebuild)
B+M Shifter
Energy Suspension body bushing kit (2 boxes, red color)
Stock plenum with IAC and stock TB

Parts needed
---------------------
2in drop spindles for front
Front tubular upper/lower control arms
Front coil over shocks
32x14.5 slicks

How much and how many miles? Got a brand new cheapo brand and would probably be better off buying you used one lol...

Need all of the weather seals for the car

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
I think that Highway Stars is the best for seals. They're a vendor on here. Lou can put them on. :)

Mike B.

Correction: best SEALS come from the US NAVY.

Highway Stars should do in this case.;)

I'll have a set of used front frame braces (that connect from the frame horn to the frame rails, stock ic shroud if anyone wants them and i'll be looking for a DS power seat track or a manual track.

I got a nice clean set of 87 gn tail lights with the black trimming $250 a pair

87gn black grill nice clean $225

Set of upper gn door panels $225 a pair

Lower door panels with Bose cover speaker $180 a pair

Parts Needed.
------------------------
Original 3 or 5 piece rear spoiler.
Clean, original paint header panel
Clean hood
Rebuildable 200R BRF trans
Misc parts.

Parts selling or trade.
--------------------------------
Clean left fender
Misc Buick parts
Blem bumper fillers (all different prices, Local pick up people ONLY).

Mike B.

Mike u still looking for a trans i got one for 250.00

Any interests in a driver quality set of front and rears gn seats. Rears are in very good condition. Driver and passenger do have some tears but no pieces missing.

Willing to trade for a worse set of gn/ttype seats plus cash. As I'm planing on doing a leather/suade interior.
Will post pics if any one needs them

I think that Highway Stars is the best for seals. They're a vendor on here. Lou can put them on. :)

Mike B.
Very funny Mike :LOL: I don't get involved with door seals but my advice is if you want it done right do it yourself or take it to a body shop & get bent over. Kirban sells a book on how to do that. The original factory seals are the way to go if you can find them. A helpful tip is to make sure the door hinge pins aren't worn out before starting the job. That can be checked by grabbing the door edge & pulling up on it hard to see if there is any slop. Proper alignment of windows & doors is also very important.

Last edited:
Very funny Mike :LOL: I don't get involved with door seals but my advice is if you want it done right do it yourself or take it to a body shop & get bent over. Kirban sells a book on how to do that. The original factory seals are the way to go if you can find them. A helpful tip is to make sure the door hinge pins aren't worn out before starting the job. That can be checked by grabbing the door edge & pulling up on it hard to see if there is any slop. Proper alignment of windows & doors is also very important.

Thanks for the info

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Doors,trunk,taillights,grill,a lot misc. interior trim...and a lot more off a 87 buick ttype.. I'll be there..