"Sat Jan 11th TB swap meet @ Spoolfool's".

Chicken would visit my shop & drool over speed parts on my shelf & make these strange clucking sounds. He didn't have a lot of money back then but his escapades on the street & in the kill section were a great source of entertainment. Coupled with the fact I would also get calls from spoolfool extorting me to work on his car with sob stories that tugged on my heart strings. The both of them played me like some musical instrument. It's been a little quiet lately which causes me concern as what could they be up to now. :rolleyes:

I will be attending and have a bunch of misc. stuff to sell . I'm looking for some on center wide journal rods Kenny told me 6.250-6.350 would be best .Look forward to seein everyone .

One day bump.
Weather should be great. Post up what ever you've got to sell or are looking to buy. Bring a chair to sit in. I'll be blowing out a bunch of blem or damaged bumper fillers.

Looking forward to the day! Need to dig through my pile of mostly stock engine parts, may have a 3" SS DP and a new Vac/boost gauge (only goes to 25 lbs) Gray arm rest Kirban?, Stock 100k heads, Stock IC, coil pack & module ......???

T&D 1.65 shaft mount roller rockers, 3" cut out, 2.5" test pipe, stock turbo, cam sensor, new set springs iron heads. 87 engine wire harness.....

I will be attending and have a bunch of misc. stuff to sell . I'm looking for some on center wide journal rods Kenny told me 6.250-6.350 would be best .Look forward to seein everyone .
Hey Chris which way you coming from maybe you can meet us on the way ?

I'll be comin from Pdale with my pops and lil bro . We will prob leave around 7-730ish

Going through the garage now I have all sorts of stock stuff that I took off my car also a bunch of random performance parts . Hope to get rid of stuff to help pay for the motor that I'm building

Thanks mike it was nice to see everyone and Ralph's BBQ was awesome happy birthday . Got some awesome pics that I will post up soon . Actually sold some stuff and traded some stuff :)

Perfect weather, a fun day, and a great turn out. Thanks everyone who showed up. Ralph, Thanks for cooking on your birthday. That was above and beyond the call of duty. :)

Mike B.

I hear that we put 25 lbs of beef and 220 lbs of chicken on the grill.

Here's the 220 lbs of chicken (Meanchicken).:chicken:

Thanks Mike for having us hope to do this again soon and thank you Rafael for feeding us and happy birthday again loved that Buick you brought very clean it was also nice to see some of the guys that we haven't seen in a while

Many thanks, Mike, for having us. I enjoyed meeting new faces, re-aquainting with those that I have forgotten.
Great compliment to the Bates show.

People are freezing their asses off around the Nation, and we rocked out like it was summer time.:)

Note to self: Need to invest some bumper filler money into some singing lessons.:arghh::D

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1389490536.349548.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1389490550.333186.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1389490564.898502.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1389490582.534259.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1389490601.017529.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1389490621.402036.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1389490648.436638.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1389490658.603635.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1389490695.240841.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1389490717.573643.jpg