Running extremely lean at idle and boost??????

Change all of your injectors.... I had what sounds like the same issues. I changed everything imaginable which took weeks. I too had 120lbs injectors. Popped in a set of 83lbs I had laying around and tada... :cool:

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Only takes 1/2 an hour and a test drive. Good luck..

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Ill see if nick maybe has some spare injectors laying around.
These injectors are brand new so I will be slightly mad if that is the case.

So were mine and yeah I was really upset about it. You have no idea how much time and money I wasted looking for my problem. I figured, oh it can't be the injectors. They're brand new. Noid lighted them thinking it was the harness, ohm tested them, etc., etc. :mad: Bought a new set of ID2200cc to replace them with. Now looking for a pump to supply them with. :eek:

Do these cars have adaptive learning? Can you reset kam settings by grounding the hot battery terminal(without battery connected of course)? Maybe the ecu learned faulty values? Hope you figure it out. Like you said though it's probably something simple you are over looking.

Ill see if nick maybe has some spare injectors laying around.
These injectors are brand new so I will be slightly mad if that is the case.

What brand are they?
Who did you get them from?
Pt #'s on them?
"Redrilled"?

Got them from racetronix a few months ago.
They have no more than maybe 500 miles on them.
Believe they are Siemens.

If Nick doesn't have any, maybe you can have Chuck check them out. Chuck, you could tell if they are jacked up, right?

had the ign module tested today to try and do some more elimination. It tested good.

this car is weird

with cam sensor plugged in it idle and drives extremely lean
unplug it and its rich sometimes and lean at others

I am going to check plugs next, even though they are new

then i guess seeing about the injectors if i can find someone who has some spares laying around.

Ok well I know nick has the caspers tool. Maybe i will see about just bringing it to him one of these days and verifying that it is correctly adjusted.

I need to bring it to him to test fp while driving anyways

Do the cam sensors get out of adjustment frequently on these cars?

Grab on to it and see if it moves easily. It shouldn't.

Ok well I know nick has the caspers tool. Maybe i will see about just bringing it to him one of these days and verifying that it is correctly adjusted.

I need to bring it to him to test fp while driving anyways

Do the cam sensors get out of adjustment frequently on these cars?

You can set the cam sensor in your driveway in about 15 minutes with a volt meter.