Running cool!!!!

Reapersgbodys

Went for a nice ride to the Woodward Dream Cruise yesterday, the first real sit in traffic going nowhere situation, car never got above 171 degrees, couldn’t be happier with the results of my system upgrades, last year, car was running 200-205 with the factory fan.
Was a beautiful night to get out and mingle with over 40,000 classic cars on the 1st paved road in America. There were about 27 TR’s for the Wednesday meet up in the Staples parking lot, but only saw 2 GN’s out last night, and went from Pontiac all the way down to 11 mile and back.
The wife is actually STARTING to figure out what cruising in a classic is all about and enjoying it, Thank god, lmao

Summertime car shows in Detroit, I used to do that all the time. The most interesting thing was crusing around and seeing people LINED UP at Dairy Queen. Of course it stays light super late in the Summer so that helps and it only gets hot for about 2 weeks, usually nice and cool at night.

Went for a nice ride to the Woodward Dream Cruise yesterday, the first real sit in traffic going nowhere situation, car never got above 171 degrees, couldn’t be happier with the results of my system upgrades, last year, car was running 200-205 with the factory fan.
Was a beautiful night to get out and mingle with over 40,000 classic cars on the 1st paved road in America. There were about 27 TR’s for the Wednesday meet up in the Staples parking lot, but only saw 2 GN’s out last night, and went from Pontiac all the way down to 11 mile and back.
The wife is actually STARTING to figure out what cruising in a classic is all about and enjoying it, Thank god, lmao
What rad and fans are you running ?

Turbo Keith,
I'm running the cold case radiator with the dual fan and wiring adapter from Kirbans.
Kinda needed it in a hurry last year, previous owner did exactly what he said he did, put in a new radiator, BUT, falied to mention that he cross threaded and stripped an oil cooler line, had probably 1/2 a roll of thread tape and sealer on it, it didn't leak for quite a while, but when she let loose, F&%#*&G oil every where, then I got a little leary, so changed it out.
Did not have to cut my core support like many others have had too, and got larger rubbers for top and bottom from the Local Radiator shop.