Injector issue

-Have a fuel gauge off the rail on the hood. Just checked it today.

-Vac line off it’s at 46. Same as two weeks ago and injectors and pump were 70% and 336lbs
-Voltage is good. Log shows voltage at 15.5

It’s a plate I have to take on and off.

From 38 tips out at 58ish. Wot is Alayn // ???? what does this mean ???

I'd expect to see WOT fp PSI @ 22 psi of boost to be 70 psi
Log shows 15.5 V .. verify this at the pump .. if its only 11.5 V at the pump that's a problem

Log shows 15.5 V .. verify this at the pump .. if its only 11.5 V at the pump that's a problem

What are you setting your fp at with the vac line off then if you are seeing 70?

I also was wondering the same thing.

Vac line on the fp pressure is at 38psi after it drops from 46psi with the vac line off. At wot the pressure goes to 58psi. I know it reads low but the wot afr were always spot on in the past when I was runnin 93/alky. Last time at the Track wot afr were good.

Exhaust leak could be an issue?

Vac line on the fp pressure is at 38psi after it drops from 46psi with the vac line off. At wot the pressure goes to 58psi. I know it reads low but the wot afr were always spot on in the past when I was runnin 93/alky. Last time at the Track wot afr were good.

Exhaust leak could be an issue?

Im trying to help.. your maintaining afr with injector DC ... let the pump do the work.. which leads me to my question of system voltage and voltage at the pump.. if the pump is weak or has low voltage .. the DC will rise

I also was wondering the same thing.

Im trying to explain why its important .. but i guess im doing a poor job

I got a car in with similar issues.. guy wired up a tps activated electric cutout
And used the fp power as a 12v feed to the cutout.. needsless to say the pump wasnt happy

Im trying to explain why its important .. but i guess im doing a poor job

I got a car in with similar issues.. guy wired up a tps activated electric cutout
And used the fp power as a 12v feed to the cutout.. needsless to say the pump wasnt happy

No totally get it. I had to change the alternator out in between. So that could be the issue also but voltage is good on the edash. Voltage dropped to 11.5 changed it out and went back to 13.9 I’ll check the voltage at the pump tonight.

you lost 14 mph so something major is going on. Re check the basics, figure out why fuel pressure is low.
If low voltage at the pump all of a sudden, it could be a bad hotwire relay.

The other night I had the new alternator test and it was tested good. Then last night I tested fuel pressure with another gauge that I had laying around. This one has the gauge and a 45 degree elbow on it so it came right off the rail. This gauge read 42 line off and 36 line on. The hood mounted gauge has a bit of line to travel to it but read 46 line off and 38 line on. I didn't have a third one to test which I would of liked. After running a compression test which the numbers were all in range of each other, I upped the FP based off the lower reading gauge. I moved FP to 48 off and 42 on. Made a couple test hits and the injectors were 78%DC and pump was 375lph. So I was relieved. I was only at 86% TPS throttle but I did notice since I have a VOLT BOOSTER on it the battery volts stayed at 13.6 on both hits but the times I went to the drag strip battery logged at 15.5 volts. I ran out of time to actually run the car at 100% TPS to see what the VOLT BOOSTER would do to the battery volts. I will try unplugging it also.

How are you getting 15.5v at the fuel pump without a Boost-A-Pump??

There is no way you should be maxing out a 450lph on E85 with the low amount of power you are making.

How are you getting 15.5v at the fuel pump without a Boost-A-Pump??

There is no way you should be maxing out a 450lph on E85 with the low amount of power you are making.

I raised the FP and it’s helping. Also added fuel to the VE table to adjust for weather

I’m also running a Volt booster. Based off TPS % adds 2.2 volts.