Rumor has it......

longball

I fought the lawn...
.....that a very popular tuner from Milford, CT is looking for a small shop for tuning. Not major motor work.
Tuning.

He's not quitting his day job, it will not be a full blown shop like his last one. A small tuning shop. Maybe
a couple nights a week, some weekends. He loves tuning ( and man, he is good at it!) and would like
to be able to tune a little more than he has been been doing. With no shop it's been tough.

Let's all pray to our Blessed Lady of Acceleration that this happens! :):)

Last edited:
in the meantime......

if all you need is a tune, not mechanical work, just a tune, and you're wiling to drive to Milford, Ct, and you can be flexible with your time...PM me.
I'll try to make it work for you. Tuning would be by Otto, not me!

This person should square up with anyone he owes $$$$ to before he has anyone promote him on a board full of paying vendors.

[QUOTE="kidglok, "I'm with you on that."[/QUOTE]

It appears there is a little 'dirty laundry' that I am unaware of. As it has nothing to do with me - keep me out of it. You got a problem with someone - start your own thread and stay out of mine!

bison said:
This person should square up with anyone he owes $$$$ to before he has anyone promote him on a board full of paying vendors."

No one had me promote anything - it was all my own idea. Thought I was trying to help people? For all I know when he finds out he may not be pleased that I did that.
You got a beef with someone - take it to PM - leave me out of it.

Now that you and keedclock have polluted my thread you may as well delete it.

You got a beef with someone - take it to PM - leave me out of it.

Now that you and keedclock have polluted my thread you may as well delete it.
You started the thread. No one else did. Now refer to my first post and avoid promoting those who owe, owe, owe and aren't supporting the board. If this person wants to pay his debts and support the board then you can come back in this thread and reveal exactly who it is and promote till your hearts content and I'll delete kids and my posts. Btw you don't need to tell me or anyone else to take it to PM. It's an open forum and we can post when we want as long as we are not violating the admins rules. Have a nice. day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk