Roll CALL!

holy shit that pic is huge! gonna have to fix that sometime. BTW Polzin, you gave me my 25th like. I received a trophy:cool:

I'm out and it sucks! GTG in Arlington at Bodacious BBQ June 1st 6p-9p in Arlington to kick off the PT. I will be here.

turbonut85 said:
Traffic sucked nuts outside of Dallas, car ran like sh*t, (no E-85) gas tank started leaking, thugs threatened to shoot us cause we didn't want to buy their drugs, spectator parking at qt park was 1/2 mile CLOSER to the event than where they made the participants park, nylo hotel was a joke, service at the restaurant sucked nuts, the ribs and sausage were raw(literally) and horrible...(kinda figured a restaurant in Texas would know how to smoke ribs and sausage...guess not), some chick with a secret wiener kept bugging us,....shall I go on??

The only cool things about Texas that night were the -10an fuel hose/Sta-bil funnel beer bong, and the ensuing video from the hotel parking lot....and the TFW, of course....

Don't let one poor experience in what it would seem wasn't our best sections of town fool you.

I bought a house last year and changed jobs about three months ago so I'm out. That and my trans is still in pieces and it seems the gas tank has developed a leak.

Oh and congratulations ineedadgn on your third child. I'm one ahead of you so don't stop now.

I am hoping to get to the BBQ. Planning an outing to six flags so maybe on the way back.

Life is a big event to live. Gotta keep moving forward.

I am going to be doing the long haul this year in my GN. Have long hauled the last two power tours but this one makes me the most nervous as the car is fairly new to me. I have only put 100 miles on it and my round trip is going to be over 3000 miles.

That's the way to go red454. I am in the exact same boat every year. The 07, 08 and 09 long hauls were eventful.... To say the least. This will be my first long haul since 09 and the first time the car is back on the road some my Power Tour failure in '12. Where are you coming from?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using TurboBuick mobile app

I don't know how many of the Arkansas TB's will be out in Little Rock, but I plan on showing up at the fairgrounds when I get out of work. Have a good trip to all!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

That's the way to go red454. I am in the exact same boat every year. The 07, 08 and 09 long hauls were eventful.... To say the least. This will be my first long haul since 09 and the first time the car is back on the road some my Power Tour failure in '12. Where are you coming from?

I'm coming from Tiverton, Ontario, Canada. Its located about 2 1/2 hours north of the Port Huron MI. border. Checked the routes with google maps and my travel distance will be just under 3600 miles plus the touring around the race shops in North Carolina after the long haul.

Well I'm sorry to say I won't be at the beginning now.:( I've developed an infection and the doc gave me meds but warned me if it doesn't start getting better tomorrow I'll need surgery to clean the area out. This thing took off Monday morning and now It's working down my jaw as you can see. Doc said if it goes any further I'll need to go in to the hospital to get it cut out.:eek: He expects me to call him if this gets any worse and since this morning to now it's grown about twice it's size.:mad: It's some sort of staff infection and I don't know how the heck I got it.o_O
DSCF1096.JPG

Traveled about 70o miles today and only have a couple hiccups. A/C is filling the passenger floor board with water and lost centre cap on the rear. If anyone has a spare centre cap and is coming to a stop I will purchase one as the car looks pretty ghetto without it.

So what's the verdict? How many Turbo Buicks showed for day 1 of power tour?

2toneNV, Royal-T-Ltd and hatdragracer are present, but didn't make the venue with hatdragracer. We will be at the driver's meeting Sunday morning.

That's the plan for all 3 of us.

Have a good trip, see you guys in Little Rock.

I stopped by bodacious BBQ ... Didn't see anyone o_O

http://s444.photobucket.com/user/texastandgransport/slideshow/Drag Week/Power Tour 2013

So what's the verdict? How many Turbo Buicks showed for day 1 of power tour?

I think I counted 8-10 but I wasn't paying that close attention.

I did meet one of more famous members.

We spent the better part of the afternoon wandering around the parking lots(yes plural) snapping pix and welcoming people to Texas. It was incrediuble. Probably the biggest car event I have been to short of the Pate swap meet when they used to have it at the Pate Museum in Cresson. We had a great time. Definately on my Bucket List to do the Long Haul.

Im in my Chevelle this year. Aaron I was looking for you at the drive in last night. Christine good running into you and Wright.