Roll CALL!

As far as I know, right now at least 6 from Memphis headed to Birmingham this morning.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using TurboBuick mobile app

Look out, Nasty Thunderstorms over northwest Alabama, Northeast MS.

Aminga, I need to fix a DS exhaust leak and reroute my trans cooler

I got selected to be 1 of 100 cars for the Comp Cams Hot Rods on Bealle Street. Biggest crowd I've been in. Talked with and had Kevin with F.A.S.T check my XFI tune and was told that Freiburger would be putting my Buick in HotRod!

That awesome, congrats!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Me and my buddy in the grey T are still in. We are planning on Longhauling as long as everything behaves!

Me and my buddy in the grey T are still in. We are planning on Longhauling as long as everything behaves!
We will have to try and hook up and run as a pack... We had 4 cars today and it was great...... Until the skies opened up on us.

Aaron

We will have to try and hook up and run as a pack... We had 4 cars today and it was great...... Until the skies opened up on us.

Aaron

Hey Aaron, I met up with Craig (2ToneNV) and his dad and spoke with the for a while and he said you guys were rolling together. I will look for you on the road but I think we are hitting it a bit early to get a jump on the main pack of cars. Hopefully I can catch up with you guys in Chattanooga. Awesome looking car by the way too!

Mike

Aaron, Ross here(syclone). It was good talking with you. Really like that car! My wife fell shortly after talking to you and broke her ankle so our Memphis trip was cut short. Overall though, we had a great time. Hope the rest of your trip goes well.

Aaron, Ross here(syclone). It was good talking with you. Really like that car! My wife fell shortly after talking to you and broke her ankle so our Memphis trip was cut short. Overall though, we had a great time. Hope the rest of your trip goes well.

Great talking to you too, sorry for your wife - hopefully it wasn't that bad and she has a speedy recovery.
Nice looking syclone. Maybe i will see you again next go around...........IN A BUICK! lol [j/k]

aaron

great news too... weather man said the tropical storm in the gulf is pulling most of the moisture out of the area. Well great news for us - Sorry for the Floridians [James (Bishir) and Dave] hopefully it doesnt gain any momentum and do any type of harm to anything of yours.

aaron

Almost forgot........Couple of cool photos
order of cars in rolling shot. 2ToneNV, Royal-T, Zoom, and RDizzle [Just kidding don't know Ryan's screen name]

DSC01214.jpg
DSC01181.jpg

Hi Guy's,

Sorry I couldn't make the trip this year, I have just been way too busy here.. Pictures and more pictures please! LOL

Scot, we changed out her pressure switch and starting working again in Little Rock. We'll look for you guys.

Some random Power Tour photos.

Attachments

• IMG_0733.JPG
    IMG_0733.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 80
  • IMG_0736.JPG
    IMG_0736.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0738.JPG
    IMG_0738.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 92
  • IMG_0751.JPG
    IMG_0751.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 96
  • IMG_0754.JPG
    IMG_0754.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 81
A couple more Power Tour photos.

Attachments

• IMG_0737.JPG
    IMG_0737.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0732.JPG
    IMG_0732.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 70
Great pics hope the weather holds out for the last leg of the tour

Badass night bowling with Year One at Pinstripes!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Attachments

• 1370570309688.jpg
    1370570309688.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 70