Roll Call B/G 2013!!!!!!!!

So listen up....... IF it happens to rain then know JD is the cause of it. I think hes doing a rain dance so he dont have to run Me, Shane, or Patrick..

Shane will get him with his High Boost wires car
Pat will get him with his heavier, smaller tire (SMALL TIRE WONDER!!), smaller turbo...

So JD with his full roll cage, loud fuel system , light weight race car is going to be taking down by three street cars

I can't dance!!!

And what ROLL CAGE!!!!

We all are STREET CARS!!!

We know JD is in Bowling Green but we can't confirm he brought a car. If he did actually bring a car heres a list of problems he might have.

JD's excuse list for not running us.
1) my tranny is acting up
2) alky pump is going out
3) fuel pump is going out
4) Im getting knock
5) laptop isn't working
6) Two step isn't working
7) Transbrake isn't working

Clint and Patrick you guys got anymore?

2013 TAI Racer List

1) Patrick
2) Clint
3) Shane
4) Donald
5) JD
6)Tim

Anybody confirm they are coming to race with us??

We know JD is in Bowling Green but we can't confirm he brought a car. If he did actually bring a car heres a list of problems he might have.

JD's excuse list for not running us.
1) my tranny is acting up
2) alky pump is going out
3) fuel pump is going out
4) Im getting knock
5) laptop isn't working
6) Two step isn't working
7) Transbrake isn't working

Clint and Patrick you guys got anymore?

Already told u all NO ISSUES!!!!

And no excuses!!!

What cha doing JD?? I'm worried you're not getting any rest. Don't worry we will make this fast and painless. Shouldn't take but one round and I will help you load the car.:D

blackgn1 said: ↑
2013 TAI Racer List

1) Patrick
2) Clint
3) Shane
4) JD???
5) Randy Q???
6) John???
7) Donald???
8) Tim

Anybody confirm they are coming to race with us ?

I'm coming back ,will get there late Thursday

You got one more day JD before I get there. Are you nervous? Oh wait!! You were nervous last week. Im bringing the pain!!

hrm.........i guess it's gonna be a fight for the last spot.............14.50..............don't number 1 run the last car............

I think we should draw for position. That gives us all a fair chance to have the honor of putting JD on the trailer. I bet he has walked himself to death. The worry must be unbearable. I almost feel bad for the guy. It was all fun and games till it race week got here.

You're so funny!! Can't wait to get there so we can settle this. There may not be anything left if Clint or Patrick get thier shot first. There's only so much JD to go around thank goodness.