Roll Call B/G 2013!!!!!!!!

What back PAIN ... From me Rollin on the ground laughing!!!!

hahahahaha be careful tho there is many hills there and you might roll away............ you know round is a shape right.............

Patrick, Shane, myself and basically all the other TAI cars have decided to have an "anti JD" parking area designed to specifically keep u away... its surrounded with Coca Cola products and smart people

Patrick, Shane, myself and basically all the other TAI cars have decided to have an "anti JD" parking area designed to specifically keep u away... its surrounded with Coca Cola products and smart people

Ohhhhhhh!! That answers IT!!! Ur a COKE HEAD!!!!!

LMAO!!!!

On a serious note JD is right. Will be great to see you guys. Got good friends I only see twice a year.

1) 109 Block
2) 3 bolt turbo up to 75mm
3) fill up with 10 gallons of fuel with the other racers
4) iron head weight 3450 aluminum head weight 3550

We have a new race rule just for jd .....

5) no unpainted fiberglass body parts..........:) like hoods .........

Lol................

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Its gonna be bad when a all steel street car beats that glass car of yours ..........

Don't forget about the skinnies up front too. Hell he's running a race car against us street car guys.

Uaa ooo maybe loser decal was a bad idea!!! May cause someone to sell there car!:D

Boy o boy!!!

Tell one person something and it spreads like WILD FIRE!!!

Just tryin to keep up with all those stroked aluminum MOTORS!!!

Got to much SHIZZZZZ when I said I was puttin a TSM motor in my car... O that's right u guys ready ave TSM MOTORS IN UR CARS!!!!

Just tryin to level the playin FIELD!!!

Boy o boy!!!

Tell one person something and it spreads like WILD FIRE!!!

Just tryin to keep up with all those stroked aluminum MOTORS!!!

Got to much SHIZZZZZ when I said I was puttin a TSM motor in my car... O that's right u guys ready ave TSM MOTORS IN UR CARS!!!!

Just tryin to level the playin FIELD!!!

We already have all steel cars with factory seats and shifters ..........go get em race car guy.....

Sent from my PC36100 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Don't forget about the skinnies up front too. Hell he's running a race car against us street car guys.

Oh trust us we know. Him and his alleged "stock" stroke motor with iron heads, all well and good in a 3200lb race car that he claims is a street car. Hell put license and stuff on Gallinas car and its a street car too. Ask JD where he hides all that Ballast weight at. Not referring to the 50lb lump 3 feet above his ass either

Well looks like the cats out of the bag Mr. Fiberglass. You're getting so worked up you will never "Go on Green". Calm down buddy. We will be there soon. It can only get better in person.