Roll Call B/G 2013!!!!!!!!

I don't have a TSM Motor. Just a little stock stroke with a old worn out turbo. Stock heads. Stock intake. Stock throttle body. Stock rods. The stock parts list goes on and on.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Then there's no way u went 6.4's...Clint and Patrick say u can't go that fast without a TSM motor...:):):):)

Then there's no way u went 6.4's...Clint and Patrick say u can't go that fast without a TSM motor...:):):):)

I have never spoken those words....you just have to have 40 Psi of boost

A representative for GM High Tech Magazine will be there covering the event. :)

So what your saying is that we may embarrass the Buick community with our actions?? Blame JD!!! We do..... If JD wanted to do everyone a favor he would not be himself this week. no chance of that tho

So what your saying is that we may embarrass the Buick community with our actions?? Blame JD!!! We do..... If JD wanted to do everyone a favor he would not be himself this week. no chance of that tho

AWESOME now the whole world can see how much FUN we have!!!!

Sounds good to me!!!!

I hope that you have read thru the entire post.................you are a ton of fun........

If your bored you can read thru the thread from the NC race!!!!!!!! that one was a lot of fun too!

Ohhhhh is that what u said!!!

Hahahahahahahabahahahahahahaha !!!!!

Didn't i tell ya what the boost was at on that 9 second pass.....I remember you telling me heck no it wasn't .....but when the truth really came out i was right.............

argue with that big boy........................:):):):):):):)

So we gonna see just how fast a stock TB can go!!! Btw i don't have a TSM motor I have a street car engine. don't see me running 8.70's........

Didn't i tell ya what the boost was at on that 9 second pass.....I remember you telling me heck no it wasn't .....but when the truth really came out i was right.............

argue with that big boy........................:):):):):):):)

So we gonna see just how fast a stock TB can go!!! Btw i don't have a TSM motor I have a street car engine. don't see me running 8.70's........

Stroked crank huge aluminum heads and I now that's a stck cam ....

I have showed u peak boost and u have seen the log...it wasn't pegged at 30.1 was it???

Just remember boost is just a number!!!!

We will have to see where it ends up!!

Stroked crank huge aluminum heads and I now that's a stck cam ....

I have showed u peak boost and u have seen the log...it wasn't pegged at 30.1 was it???

Just remember boost is just a number!!!!

We will have to see where it ends up!!

JD

A 3 bar map sensor stops reading at 30............:):):):):):)

Yeah I know the pass was 29.7 it wasnt over 30 on the log....

I can't wait to see what boost u r gonna RUN... Will he really turn it UP???

Oh Shane I hope you didn't forget to pack anything IMPORTANT ...like a Video camera to catch all the excitement from the STANDS after FIRST ROUND!

;);););)

Yeah I know the pass was 29.7 it wasnt over 30 on the log....

I can't wait to see what boost u r gonna RUN... Will he really turn it UP???

well the other day it spiked to 28 then dropped down to 26.5 and stayed there, but i don't know how the cooler weather is gonna treat it. But you also have to remember i only have a single nozzle.......

BTW if i lose to a race car i won't feel bad!!!!!! and it won't be by much at all.......

smaller turbo and smaller tires and with more weight on board.........the only fiberglass on my car is the bumper fillers..............

oh i also have 215 tires up front too............

Since we are all telling the truth I too will. Theres nothing stock on my engine.:D I will leave the video to you big guy. Im going to be going rounds.;)