Roll Call B/G 2013!!!!!!!!

It was great meeting everyone and hope that we can all keep in touch.... So Pat, Eric, and myself decide to go to Piedmont cuz we too lazy to unload last night :)..... now that we found a place that has traction with all else the same here is the result... If we had some traction it woulda made for a good tight race!! Only got 1 pass due to no roll cage and not wanting to push my luck...
20131020_132743.jpg

It was great meeting everyone and hope that we can all keep in touch.... So Pat, Eric, and myself decide to go to Piedmont cuz we too lazy to unload last night :)..... now that we found a place that has traction with all else the same here is the result... If we had some traction it woulda made for a good tight race!! Only got 1 pass due to no roll cage and not wanting to push my luck...
View attachment 204465

NICE!!!!

I told u could DO IT!!!!!

How was the weather and how much BOOST???

Great mph!!!

View attachment 204465

Was great to meet you too! Lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app