Roll Call B/G 2013!!!!!!!!

Wonder what will happen tomorrow? JD has been relaxing for a few days. The TAI guys are rolling in tomorrow. Peace and quite time is over for Mr. JD. The storm is coming.:eek:

Wonder what will happen tomorrow? JD has been relaxing for a few days. The TAI guys are rolling in tomorrow. Peace and quite time is over for Mr. JD. The storm is coming.:eek:

Just like the weather here ... The storms aren't as BAD as they think they ARE!!!!!

Just like the weather here ... The storms aren't as BAD as they think they ARE!!!!!

Good morning j_d. Well I can see you didn't get much sleep last night so make sure when you go to breakfast today and eat plenty of wheaties because you're going to need it.... And I'm sure there's a prime care close by in the event that you begin to hyperventalate due to the fact that several of us are rolling in today

Now I know for sure that there's no way in hell come up with that saying on your own. Make sure you give credit to where credit is due...

All the TAI guts are in Tennessee at the moment. Patrick and Clint are 2 hours behind me. JD get ready. The game is on!!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

All the TAI guts are in Tennessee at the moment. Patrick and Clint are 2 hours behind me. JD get ready. The game is on!!

Clint is there

Sent from my PC36100 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Already here... u late! Hope you're not the same way on the starting line

It's not a game it's gonna be like taken CANDY FROM A BABY!!!

We all made it. Time to get down to business.

Your right..... first order of bidness was taking JD down in time runs. Was a full car ahead at the 1/8 mile so we figure its time for JD to change professions.. he was all tearing up so JW thoughthe would make him feel better

Attachments

• 1382043671810.jpg
    1382043671810.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 182