Roll Call B/G 2013!!!!!!!!

Your right..... first order of bidness was taking JD down in time runs. Was a full car ahead at the 1/8 mile so we figure its time for JD to change professions.. he was all tearing up so JW thoughthe would make him feel better

;);););)

We had 6 cars enter and qualify

Only 1 good round of qualifying

Will post up numbers later

RAIN!!!!!!

Good fast field this year.:D Think mostly 10 second cars knocking on the 9's. Heck even I qualified with a 10.8 first session.

I wouldn't call a 10.06 junk puts u tied for 6 on the list!!!!!!

Was GREAT to see every body and hang out!!!

Had a 9.98 on Thursday , track was very tricky.......

Almost home LONG DAY!!!!!

the small tire wonder did it's thing!!!!!! thursday 1.45 60ft. off the footbrake 6.404 1/8 and ended with a 10.15 @ 128 and change. car just didn't want to rev over 5800. i think i had the rev limit set to low from having trans issuses from the NC race.

Also the rpms are only 200 at the shifts :(

the small tire wonder did it's thing!!!!!! thursday 1.45 60ft. off the footbrake 6.404 1/8 and ended with a 10.15 @ 128 and change. car just didn't want to rev over 5800. i think i had the rev limit set to low from having trans issuses from the NC race.

Also the rpms are only 200 at the shifts :(

I believe u and Donald both where on small tire..

Time for a PTC ;););)

so that was all you poor guys ran ???? 1 time trial ?? I think rain follows the GSCA :(

Had 2 runs on Thursday 9.98 and 10.17

On Friday Clint and I grudge race went 10.27 Clint red lite and we both went 133 mph

I only got one round of qualifying 10.25 , broke the roll pin on cam sensor on 2nd round

Got it fixed that nite with a lot of help from my FRIENDS!!!

Thanks again every one!!!

Just got home
I got 2 runs on Friday , 1st run 10.72@124 with a 1.66 60' on foot brake
2nd run and personal best 10.37@128 with a 1.43 60' on tbrake
Had a great time, and looking forward to next year !

Just got home
I got 2 runs on Friday , 1st run 10.72@124 with a 1.66 60' on foot brake
2nd run and personal best 10.37@128 with a 1.43 60' on tbrake
Had a great time, and looking forward to next year !

Look forward to seein ya side by side on the TRACK!!!

Great runs that puts u in a good spot on the FPAC list!!!

You played big part when we were talking about shock , that's when I remembered i forgot to set rear shocks lol
And look forward to line up with you

insane6 ran that 10.3 pass against me. Looked good from where is was sitting.;) Good to here you guys got home safe.