ROLL CALL 2014 TAI GS Nationals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clint we all can't be as light as your BABY!!!!!

Have to say it is a real SLEEPER....... Just like its OWNER!!!!!

;);););)

Well had to call on the TAI guys for some tech support. 2 step is functioning properly. Got her adjusted to 2 psi launch. Ain't happening on the street. Mickey's are officially toast.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Well had to call on the TAI guys for some tech support. 2 step is functioning properly. Got her adjusted to 2 psi launch. Ain't happening on the street. Mickey's are officially toast.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Your welcome.....;););)

I can't wait to put JD in the stands as a spectator. Bring your video camera. Your going to need if your going to video tape the semi's and finals.;)

Last edited:
I can't wait to put JD in the stands as a spectator. Bring your video camera. Your going to need if to video tape the semi's and finals.;)
That is assuming he decides to hang around, he may have to call AAA to have his Dodge and trailer towed back to FL.

He may not stay after we each make a couple passes. He's just got a iron headed stock stroke engine as we all know.

I can't wait to put JD in the stands as a spectator. Bring your video camera. Your going to need if your going to video tape the semi's and finals.;)

O I'm bringing it ......FOR YOU..... And when I'm done with ya after first round and you stop all your whining and CRYIN .... You can use my video camera for the rest of the day!!!! ;);););)

7 days till first test and tune. Cant wait to post the data and see if Mr JD can keep it together. The worry all summer may be too much for him. Poor guy.

Isn't passed your bed time?:D

NOPE!!!!

I don't have to get up early on Monday...... I only have to make a. couple orders....;););)

Isn't it nice u worrying about me.....YOU SHOULD BE REAL WORRIED WHEN YOU LINE UP NEXT TO ME!!!!!

You gonna be shakin in your BOOTS!!!

I think you need to be worried about what ur gonna do after first ROUND...... O wait that's right there is a video camera with ur NAME ON IT!!!!!

Hey Clint I heard you and ur rev limiter got acquainted TODAY...... Gettin a little forgetfull...... And they say the mind is the first thing to GO... In your case there RIGHT......LMAO!!!!!;);););)