RJC Big innercooler

fastblackracing

Looking for input on the big 4.75" RJC innercooler ........

How is the fit and How does it perform.....charge air temps and pressure drop?
If anyone has some input on this I would appreciate it.....contemplating buying vs building our own

Also if any one has a Good larger cooler you want to sell let me know.
Thanks, FBR

I have seen a drop of IAT from 90 degrees leaving the line to 80 deg. at the finish line on a 9.80 pass with that RJC IC!

If anyone has some input on this I would appreciate it.....contemplating buying vs building our own
Turbobitt and bison had a good thread about pressure drop versus cross flow coolers. Send them a pm or try and dig up the thread.

Thanks, FBR

Turbobitt and bison had a good thread about pressure drop versus cross flow coolers. Send them a pm or try and dig up the thread

Turbobitt and bison had a good thread about pressure drop versus cross flow coolers. Send them a pm or try and dig up the thread.

Thanks, FBR

Turbobitt and bison had a good thread about pressure drop versus cross flow coolers. Send them a pm or try and dig up the thread
http://www.turbobuick.com/threads/w...de-this-selection.435142/page-18#post-3640714
Here it is.
The basic idea is that long thin tubes don't flow very well and shorter tubes should flow better.

We need a good low delta P intercooler. I don't think there's one currently available.

My old unit was a CAS V1 or V2, still get confused over what the larger one was.
AG.

My old unit was a CAS V1 or V2, still get confused over what the larger one was.
AG.

Thanks for the info Turbobitt.....I never knew what the different variants were and after searching old threads
my mind starts to wander And I end up even more lost!
What was the thickness of you cas cooler?

Thanks for the info Turbobitt.....I never knew what the different variants were and after searching old threads
It was a 3" core. from what I'm told there were variances in there designs and some were 3.5.
AG.

AG.

It was a 3" core. from what I'm told there were variances in there designs and some were 3.5.
AG.

Thank you TB.

Thank you TB.
Their were a couple variants of the v2 the latest being 13"h 23"w 3"d , the v1 was the big brother and closer in size to the rjc475..16x25x4.5 ..
The rjc is a little bigger then the v1.