Reynolds

hey me and you can have a grudge race:D

Hope more people are getting ready and to busy to POST!!!
Looks like 3 have answered and I do know of 2 more for
SURE!!!! Eddie K and Rob Hinson

Alot of people have said they Wanted to come but as we all know LIFE doesn't always allow us to do ALL the things we WANT to DO!!!!!

So will see any and all in a couple of DAYS!!!!

p.s Bob would love to grudge race!!!!!
can't wait for this cool WEATHER!!!!

Hope more people are getting ready and to busy to POST!!!
Looks like 3 have answered and I do know of 2 more for
SURE!!!! Eddie K and Rob Hinson

Alot of people have said they Wanted to come but as we all know LIFE doesn't always allow us to do ALL the things we WANT to DO!!!!!

So will see any and all in a couple of DAYS!!!!

p.s Bob would love to grudge race!!!!!
can't wait for this cool WEATHER!!!!

JD I know you're ready for cool weather! Central Fl was hotter than Louisiana! Got home yesterday to 60* weather!

Sounds like the weather will be nice in Reynolds. Call me with some updates. I'm sure they'll be some personal bests! Good luck guys!

Tai

I'm coming....Bob, I am looking for a rematch from BG :cool:

:D sounds like a winner...we are going to have some fun..we are at 5 right now..i just hope we have three more cars out there somewhere..if we don't make the 8 we can all grudge race:) Bob

Have you seen...

The weather for tommorrow.. its going to be 62 at noon.. 49 at 9pm :D

Lets see some 9 sec slips from TAI ;)

Well after a week long thrash session the Regal is on the trailer and ready to head out in the morning. Doesn't look like I'm gonna be able to compete in TAI as I had to change a bunch of stuff on the car. So just some shake down runs for me. The car is just too slow to compete (for now :biggrin:)

But, we will have fun running what we have and hanging out with our Buick Brothers. See you guys tomorrow. Be Safe.