Reynolds

LET'S RACE!!!!!

will be there with my booty's ON !!!!!

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

talk to you guys SOON!!!

thanks JD

Tai

We have 3 cars counting mine coming for this class..we should be able to have at least 8 cars i would think......Bob

tai

Just saw this thread....is the car count 3 for tai? Any suggestions on where to stay for Siver Dollar Raceway?? If I don't blow it up at Cecil, I am planning on coming down and would like to race tai.

Thanks, John

Tai

i thought we had this locked in for Reynolds..we can always do our own thing:)
Julio where are you?

Sounds like at least 8 cars from my count.

talk to Julio, he will there, I'm sure he will post SOON!!!!

thanks JD

Bueller.. Where are you?

:D

TAI is approved and ready to rumble.

Here's the deal.. to be a class with a payout.. we need at least 8 cars.

If we have less than 8.. then well ummm.. dunno :redface:.. we needs to figure it out. I'll be there and do not mind at all helping out with the class, tower, setting it up.

We can run two qualifying on Friday, two qualifying on Sat.. and eliminations on Sat afternoon.. or whatever the racers decide day of the race.

Some of this stuff we can fly by the seat of pants day of event.

Cool ;)

We need a TAI Champion for 2009 :D

sound good...i know three are coming from my area and i am working on two more...so i might have 5 so i know we can get three more from the rest of the free world:biggrin:..i'm trying to find the slow cars:p..two of them i know is in the single digits..i have a practice tree that i have been working on so i will have a chance......Bob

Guys one of the ways for the payout regardless of car count would be an entry fee (lets use $50 for example) so that we can give 100% payback to the racers so basically you guys could sponsor your own class if needed. 100% payback with a 70/30 split for winner / runner-up.

for example:
8 cars ($400) = $280 / $120
7 cars ($350) = $245 / $105
6 cars ($300) = $210 / $90 etc...

Also you may be able to pull in some contingencies from some folks so you have lots of options. Something to think about.

We need a TAI Champion for 2009

LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!

we need to have more cars then TSM!!!!

thanks JD