Reynolds

THANKS!!!

who else???

Jason, Rob H, Eddie K!!!!

come on GUYS!!!!

thanks JD

I'm bringing the pop up camper and my car.

Hopefully someone there can help me figure out why it has no top end...

Plus, I'll be bringing some parts for sale...

I need to make a full pass before I can count myself in on this TAI Class. :eek:

I feel like if the car would hold together I would be competitive.

Could I count myself in as a tentative participant? :confused:

JD dont bust me for this.

PS: I plan to make a trip to the local track before Reynolds. PRAYING!!!!

Rob Hinson - 10 sec TTA 10.67@128 on 19lbs pooping a HG out at the 1/8" Last year in Reynolds. Was a little lean then but now I have Double Pumper Setup so hopefully this helps out.

I won't bust on you YET!!!!

get that thing to the track!!!

Talk to you Soon!!!

thanks JD

I'm bringing the pop up camper and my car.

Hopefully someone there can help me figure out why it has no top end...

Plus, I'll be bringing some parts for sale...

No top end in the pop-up camper? LOL :biggrin: Moonroof!

OK GUYS!!

time is running OUT!!

WHO'S IN!!!!!!

let's see some more NAMES on the LIST!!!!

JD

Maybe a dumb ??, What Does TAI stand for. I would join, but im no where near fast enough.

Maybe a dumb ??, What Does TAI stand for. I would join, but im no where near fast enough.

Turbo Alcohol Injection...the fastest car doesn't always win and if you can cut a good light you might take out some fast cars like that...fast cars break too:biggrin: ........Bob

Track appears to be open at 12:00 on Friday. TAI participants want to meet up at the track at 9:30. Leave at 9:45 and be at the pumps at 10:00. Be back at the track by 11:00 and be ready to rumble when they open it up. Giving you 1 hour to check in, tech, etc.

We have a small dilema, unless there is an objection. The track is open from 12-5 on Friday. Then re-opens at 7 PM for local TNT until ???

The question is do we run qualifying on Friday and Finals on Saturday or run a couple rounds qualifying and run through some/all eliminations on Friday.

Guess the car count has to do with that. The other issue brought to my attention, if the event goes overnight how can we be certain gasoline has not been tampered with. I can get seals for the fuel necks, but that means driving around on Friday night may be an issue.

Maybe do round 1 qual at 1 PM, 2 nd round 2 pm. then start eliminations at 3PM and we can run in the TNT past 7 pm.

I want to hear from the racers, this is your event.

Its one of those dilemas.

Wanted to add.. "IF" your not bringing your car and "RACING" at this particular event.. we dont need the input :)

This is for those racing at Reynolds specifically in the TAI class.

Others.. Please dont take offense :D

Running is always determined on weather and for this event car count.

Thats why know we really need to who's coming!!!

Would love to race on Sat. with TSM and TSO, but if we only have 4/5 cars doesn't make sense to have to fill up Fri and Sat. and what I mean is if we run Qual. on Fri and make 2 runs, I would like to run Fri. nite in the really cool weather and then not have enough gas for Sat.

I would like to suggest that we all use the honor system on Fri. and do a group fill up on Sat.

That way no one takes a chance of running out of gas!!!

just my 2cents JD

Running is always determined on weather and for this event car count.

Thats why know we really need to who's coming!!!

Would love to race on Sat. with TSM and TSO, but if we only have 4/5 cars doesn't make sense to have to fill up Fri and Sat. and what I mean is if we run Qual. on Fri and make 2 runs, I would like to run Fri. nite in the really cool weather and then not have enough gas for Sat.

I would like to suggest that we all use the honor system on Fri. and do a group fill up on Sat.

That way no one takes a chance of running out of gas!!!

just my 2cents JD

Saturday fill up sounds better to me..lots of people have to work friday..one of the guys i put on the list is out..(Leroy) trans problems:frown: ...Bob

Then Friday will be a TNT day and you can do the qualifying rounds. Come Sat AM.. we do the gas pumps.. run 1 more round of qualifying.. and go right into eliminations.

That will allow out of town cars to tune for conditions in GA and sort the car out. Sat wont be any excuses :D

So to recap.. no gas pumps on Friday.. but yes on Sat.

Unless radar shows Sat will be rained out.. then we move the deal to Friday.

Cool :)