Reynolds Roll call

A few of us are coming from Tampa:

Julio(Razor)
JDGNX
RICHIEHIPSI
just to name a few, staying @ the Ramada

FRED

Southeast Turbo will be out with some goodies, and looking foward to putting faces to names!

Just let me know if there is anything you want us to bring out so you can save on shipping!

Travis-

Reynolds

I'll be there both days. Maybe I can get this thing into the 11's. It'll be fun trying!! Todd.

I'm going to be there! Hope it will be a great event with plenty of fast cars. I know these guys are going... Gene, Rob, Daniel, Doug, Brian and me. I hope Mark Clute joins us with Gevon and Tim.

I pshyched to be going,Other than the florida guys,I havent met to many people from the SouthEast

I'll be there Friday afternoon and possibly Saturday. Black Demon (Mike Waters) from N Augusta SC will be staying at my pad and will be there too. Hope to be there breaking in the TR (street driving- not racing!) if all goes well this afternoon with the engine build/ reassembly. Mike and I will be handling it. I know of 2-4 other Central GA TR owners that will probably also be coming. If the TR isn't up, I'll bring 'ol trusty '70 GS455.

SETURBO said:
Southeast Turbo will be out with some goodies, and looking foward to putting faces to names!

Just let me know if there is anything you want us to bring out so you can save on shipping!

Travis-

Sent you a PM on a part I need to see if you could bring to Reynolds.

SETURBO said:

Travis-

Paul are you going to have some front fillers there ? I need some bad..

We're going to bring a full compliment of inventory. Just let us know what your looking for and we'll bring it our and save you some money on shipping.
We're also going to have a couple of turbo's, and our Xtreme Intercooler that is capable of 1700+ HP.

SETURBO said:
We're going to bring a full compliment of inventory. Just let us know what your looking for and we'll bring it our and save you some money on shipping.

Oh yeah, a set of rear air bags would be great :biggrin:

My GN and my son Rob's TTA will be there.
I think the weather will be great and cool.

turboclam3 said:
I'm going to be there! Hope it will be a great event with plenty of fast cars. I know these guys are going... Gene, Rob, Daniel, Doug, Brian and me. I hope Mark Clute joins us with Gevon and Tim.

I'll be there Mike, I've let Tim know about it in case he wants to take a road trip too.

BA Performance will be there!

BA Performance, Inc. will be there.

Come by and see: BMF series intercoolers, silicon parts, forged crank shafts along with various other items. :cool:

Come by and see us, you want be disappointed. :cool: