Retired!

nash871233

Hello All

At the stroke of midnight, my 33 year, 4 month military career officially comes to an end! :frown: I will truly miss it! :cool:

That's Great, Congrats On You Career!!!!!!!!!!!. I have 10 more years to go. It fly by when your having fun at it. Semper Fi

Congrats. I hung up my uniform 15 months ago, after 25.5 years. I still miss putting it on, and still find myself looking for my hat when I leave the office.

Rob

Thank you ALL for your service it's heros like you who makes this the greatest country on Earth

Congrats. I hung up my uniform 15 months ago, after 25.5 years. I still miss putting it on, and still find myself looking for my hat when I leave the office.

Rob

rob i get that same feelin current job i told her it tood me about 10 min to figure out what to wear to work.

Thanks for your incredible long time service to our country.

As one said in "The Dirty Dozen" "nice work, soldier!" Or maybe it was in a western, darn, I forget:rolleyes: Anyway, enjoy some much needed relaxation. like reading the four volume Buick Service Manual with some ice tea.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Congrats! I'm just over 19 and need to decide what I want do to. Like the others, I know I will miss it.....

Cool, ahhhh Big Congrats! I have two years and some change left. Looking forward to a change of of pace. All though, if my wife orders me to stay for 30, I will. Lol Enjoy,and I truly wish you all the best. Thank you for your service! - Ray

Congrats on a great career. Hung my uniform up 22 years ago and STILL miss the good times of my short 23 year career.

For those of you still in, PLEASE stick it out!!!!!! YOU WILL NEVER REGRET IT. Especially after you retire!!! The benefits are worth it.

Congratulations! 33 years, that's incredible! I retire on Dec 31, 2011 with 20 years in the Army and my wife will retire two years after that from the Army as well. I loved every minute of it and I'm very thankful for all the opportunities the Army afforded me. No complaints whatsoever, gotta love a job where they pay you to fly helicopters.

First off thank you for servicing.

Second congrats on your retirement.

I have another 8 to go before I can think about my retirement from the service, but I'm looking forward to it.