Requesting good area TB shop reference

rntx

I am searching for contact information for Turbo Buick shops in Central or East Texas that anyone would recommend. I am located in Palestine (south of Tyler). I have an 87 GN and an 89 TTA both of which are essentially stock. I am considering performance upgrades for both and would like to deal with a shop that comes highly recommended for their work on Turbo Buicks. All leads are appreciated.

Thanks for the reply. Please send your contact information and any information about your shop that is available. At this time, I don't know exactly what I want, but I do know where I want to start the process. I want someone who knows what they're talking about to tell me what it takes to build a 9-10 second, 10-11 second, 11-12 second car, etc. Then, once I understand the magnitude of work involved and expense, I can make an informed decision and move forward.

JL Enterprises in Rowlett, TX Owner Jack Laswell is the best! 972 412 9000. Rowlett is on the east side of Dallas next to Lake Ray Hubbard.

Jack has a nice shop and works on a lot of Buick's including mine! A lot of LSPBC folks go there. He knows Buick's as good as anyone.

JL Enterprises in Rowlett, TX Owner Jack Laswell is the best! 972 412 9000. Rowlett is on the east side of Dallas next to Lake Ray Hubbard.
Jack has a nice shop and works on a lot of Buick's including mine! A lot of LSPBC folks go there. He knows Buick's as good as anyone.

Thanks fast86gn, I killed my stock motor and want a rugged, durable, reliable street build that will allow me to take full advantage of my chip/meth bolt-ons.
Can you, for convenience, recommend anyone in Austin.. or is he the best and worth the drive/tow, etc?

DiscoStu is down in that area, you'll find him on this forum but you won't be disappointed in Jack's work.

DiscoStu is down in that area, you'll find him on this forum but you won't be disappointed in Jack's work.

DiscoStu is completely out of the picture, he started listening to Alex Jones and is convinced the Illuminati is going to kill us all with a HAARP radio array and put us in FEMA camps. He bought a sail boat and is heading to South America. I wish I were joking.