Replacement RPO Trunk Tag?

The only piece I am missing is the window sticker. I can assume that my car was sold by O'Neil Buick in Warminster, PA because I was able to see the outline of the original dealer emblem on the trunk lid. How can I verify that my car was infact sold new by that dealership prior to having a new sticker made?

Below is an update from Dennis Kirban that I received Tonight.

Special thanks to Brandon for posting these new photos. The number 1 has been corrected to be exact and any other minor issues were also addressed.

As note previously Dave Walden the owner of the ECS AUTOMOTIVE CONCEPTS actually has won three times not twice best of show at the Mopar Nats and garnered the highest points each time as well. A feat that stands alone in the Mopar world. In 2010 he broke his own previous high record with his 4 door Valiant. While the Valiant may not be an exciting car model in the Mopar family their is no doubt in any ones mind they would make room in their garage for his Cuda Hemi or Dodge Challenger that also hold the title as the best of the best and the highest scoring for the years they won.

Also if your like me I was curious as to how he came about naming his company ECS. It is the first initial of his three children. Clever!

Once I get pricing worked out it will appear in my weekly inner circle and our website as to how we will be able to get these done for our customers. In quick review we will be offering the 1987 door jamb stickers which is shown here, the earlier versions of the door jamb stickers which are similar but not the same, the SPI (trunk label), the window sticker, also a 100% correct visor decal. Among the two visor versions being sold neither is dead on correct. Other stickers/decals may also come later such as the GNX ASC ones. He has all them in his system.

This all takes time because at the same time I am chasing down vendors for the other GM cars and trucks since I been given this opportunity. I am going after the Corvette market first.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Attachments

• KirbanTurboDoorJamb_1.JPG
    KirbanTurboDoorJamb_1.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 76
  • KirbanTurboDoorJamb_2.JPG
    KirbanTurboDoorJamb_2.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 85
  • KirbanTurboDoorJamb_3.JPG
    KirbanTurboDoorJamb_3.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 81
The only piece I am missing is the window sticker. I can assume that my car was sold by O'Neil Buick in Warminster, PA because I was able to see the outline of the original dealer emblem on the trunk lid. How can I verify that my car was infact sold new by that dealership prior to having a new sticker made?

Thats interesting as O Neil Buick was the dealership I had a license with and sold 300 plus turbo regals from....try calling them they may have records back to then...not sure who you would talk to use my name .....

we will be able get you a window sticker done I suggest to others that are interested to gather up as much original info as they can so when we are ready you have your info ready.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

So we should have window stickers available once again?!? Yippee.
What is the eta on these?
Additionally, will the price be along the same lines as the Triple A pieces?
I had them do one for my ttype and laminate it. It looks great. (I think they may have done my 67 Pontiac as well)
I still need to do one for my GN.

Again not knocking Triple A but I have theirs and my original and their are several mistakes. I am waiting for one from ECS the new source so I can see all 3. One ting is triple A the type does not go out to the edges it has no GM part number onit and it lacks the printing on the back the line about to remove wet sponge.

With that in mind the pricing will be higher than Triple A because my source is GM licensed which cost $$$$ and do it it accurately is more time consuming. To put it another way what my source can do is make it exact which is what you want now that you have a choice. Doing it right always costs more. Its like bumper fillers....their are cheap ones to get by with on a driver quality car and then their are GM style that cost more. It comes down to what value you place on your car.

Triple A i s not GM licensed.... at least not to my knowledge. At the time they were the only option I was aware of and I had to supply all the original window stickers for the 84-85-86-87 so he could do them. The business is now operated by his son and no longer does them for Buick.

On a side not source I am using is also licensed by Ferrari as well. So we are in good company!

denniskirban@yahoo.com

I can't wait for this to go live . I need door an window sticker.Thanks for the help Dennis.

My comment only concerns the imminent repro window stickers...

When I originally ordered mine from Triple A (before they were sold through Kirban), the cost was about $35 Plus a few dollars more to laminate. (I know, not factory correct, but easier to maintain)

So, with the mention of even MORE correctness and higher pricing due to that and the licensing, what are we talking price-wise?

I know you're still getting the numbers together so a general idea of what you're thinking would be nice. It would help those of us considering a new window sticker to be able to budget.
Is this going to be a $50 item or a $100 item or is it going to be into the NOS hood pad territory?

+1 order invoice
http://www.gmmediaarchive.com/?page=4
Although i put in a request to order mine on sunday and have not heard back.

Thats interesting as O Neil Buick was the dealership I had a license with and sold 300 plus turbo regals from....try calling them they may have records back to then...not sure who you would talk to use my name .....

we will be able get you a window sticker done I suggest to others that are interested to gather up as much original info as they can so when we are ready you have your info ready.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Thanks Dennis. I will do that and report back.

Kirban update:

I am going to create my own thread tonite probably under the first heading in the forum think its General stuff.. this new venture is requires a lot of ground work and I want to make as many readers aware of this as possible. I been given an opportunity to be the only one company to handle the entire GM VIN related stickers for cars and trucks prior to 1990. He main VIN sticker business is all the newer vehicles for collison work for the big three. My source has over 15,000 files on VIN labels covering Ford Mopar, GM etc even American Motors. This is not some small operation. He is the only source outside of GM that can legally do VIN related stickers.

His up front license fees per year between all the major players GM Ford etc he deals with you could buy virtually any GNX you want. By up front I mean fees up front before he makes dollar one.....this is on top of a percentage per label that is required from the license holders he has. Up front fees is why you see very few Buick T shirts because companies would have to commit to so many and pay up front fees.

Again I am signing off this thread. Two ways to follow along. Make sure you contact my office or email me denniskirban@yahoo.com to get on our free every wednesday email turbo inner circle mailing. Catch the new thread I plan to start tonite. I will post there info. Lots of interesting stuff It's almost like trying to print money what is involved in doing these VIN stickers correctly.

denniskirban@yahoo.com