Recommendations for a crank-kit and flywheel?

You suprised me Freddie. I'll get it boxed up tomorow and see if I can get it out Monday or Tuesday for you. I'll have to work around my work schedule. I don't get a normal day off until Thursday but I'll do my best to get it out before then.

Got the wife barking at me, (been dependant on the old road warrior), asking when is it that I'm gonna finish that old piece of crap rust bucket.

She wants her car back and enjoyed the time I had with the Regal as a daily driver the last couple of months, (I knew I should'nt of done it :mad:).

Kinda getting tired of telling passers by, (mostly kids), the car is not for sale. But it was her threat of buying a knew Toyota thar really got me going....:eek:

That, I won't stand for! :biggrin: Send me that crank or I'll have to live with the shame of having a f**king Jap car sitting on my driveway. I'm comtemplating suicide again.....(just kidding). :cool:

Just checking email before I start doing anything today. First on the agenda is wash clothes and second is boxing up the crank for you Freddie. Then it's off to the shop to work on the car.

Shipped??? :confused:

Will be shipped tomorrow Freddie. It's been a messy week to say the least. Long story but I'm off tomorrow and it's in the box waiting to send your way.:)

Attachments

• DSCN0001.jpg
    DSCN0001.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 78
I think my post about a mad crowd of locals chasing you and Charlie into Mexico best describes both of you. Maybe Charlie can post it as a sticky somewere. :biggrin:

I think my post about a mad crowd of locals chasing you and Charlie into Mexico best describes both of you. Maybe Charlie can post it as a sticky somewere. :biggrin:

lol.... i dont think we want to scare the greenhornes away yet! HA!

did that flex plate look alright?

A.j.

Well there are some slight differances. Everything as far as bolt-on should fit. I guess maybe I should weigh 'em and see if there any weight differances. The one you sent looks lighter, maybe it's an after-market? :confused:

Many trans shops sell 'em.

Well there are some slight differances. Everything as far as bolt-on should fit. I guess maybe I should weigh 'em and see if there any weight differances. The one you sent looks lighter, maybe it's an after-market? :confused:

Many trans shops sell 'em.

well the NA one is lighter.... it takes slightly less balance than the turbo ones do as turbo pistons a slightly heavier

A.j.

Well according to tracking you missed a delivery of the crank Freddie. Did you ge the notice?

They lied. :mad: They said I was'nt home and left a notice at the exact time I was outside working on my car. They left no notice either. I was pissed. Whoever it was, was too lazy to pick up the box and deliver it so all they did was leave my reguler mail earlier in the day when I was'nt home. At the time they said they delivered it, I was right outside by the mail box. (Lying sack of sh*t-heads). I distrust the post office big time. I respect the UPS people. Small wonder that entity of the federal gov is getting less usage by people daily. The way I figured it out was I tracked it online and saw the tracking info too....I was furious.

The delivery was made the following day. So although I was pissed, I'm glad that it's out of the way.

Did she come through in good condition Freddie. Remember that I put insurance on it just in case there was a problem.