real GNX!!!???...27k mint...on craigslist..NJ..only $55k

monte87LS

I as just scrolling through craigslist in the local NJ section and I found a GNX for "cheap"...ive seen what they sell for and if this is a real GNX, and not a scammer than its a great deal...and hey if you buy her and make millions profit because of my nobal loving help than remember me ya know...check out the link...good luck hopfully the right person scoops her up for this price

1987 TURBO Buick GrandNational GNX460

that would make a great sunday cruiser, not to low of mileage where your worried about putting miles on it

Seems about right. There was a decent one for $40k in jersey about a year ago with more miles...

_C

Several for sale in the 40s with similar mileage Il, UT & CA. I don't think any of the 70 and 80K cars actually sell. These days if you really want to sell a car better be prepared to lower expectations.

The seller claims the car is "mint". Of course some people should be pistol whipped for the crap they claim to be mint. To me mint is right before it rolls out of the factory and into daylight but, I might be at the other extreme.

Several for sale in the 40s with similar mileage Il, UT & CA. I don't think any of the 70 and 80K cars actually sell. These days if you really want to sell a car better be prepared to lower expectations.

I am looking to spend low $40's for the cleanest GNX I can get my hands on.
Can you possibly PM a few contacts ads youv'e seen.
Thanks

No pix...WTF?

The guy has a GNX but doesn't have a Camera...? Come on

Yeah like i would want to drive 400 miles to see a car i haven't seen pix of first.

Something aint right.

No offence

I am looking to spend low $40's for the cleanest GNX I can get my hands on.
Can you possibly PM a few contacts ads youv'e seen.
Thanks

But I doubt you'll get much for low 40's,
I monitor GNX's prices all the time, and seldom see anything worth a darn for less than 50K, mostly north of 60k,
but keep looking, you may get lucky and find the ONE deal!
good luck!

A friend of mine looked at this car. the guy who is selling the car did not know what he had, his girlfriends uncle died and left it to her. It has been sitting outside for the last year car was not mint. that is what I was told
my friend offered him 36,500 guy said he would take 40K some guy for NY got the car.

A friend of mine looked at this car. the guy who is selling the car did not know what he had, his girlfriends uncle died and left it to her. It has been sitting outside for the last year car was not mint. that is what I was told
my friend offered him 36,500 guy said he would take 40K some guy for NY got the car.

somebody got a deal.... wish you were in BG Lee:biggrin:

The real deal is the Grand National IMO

99% OF THE GENERAL Public who follow cars know the Grand National... the other 1% know the GNX.....

If you drive a GNX around town .. and a GN .. the Gn will get the most amount of attention...why? because every gear head around knows the car...I get a ton of questions about it..... the badge and the black is what they know.... it was the start and finish of a great era...a household name 10x over.....GNX? what is that? I know the Grand National though... that is the common answer...the GNX was barely known yet if you ask someone about the GNX ... the first they will ask is what model of the Grand National was it? In the real world the GNX is for the collector and the Grand National is the most respected... period....Only us buick buys knows a GNX ... the rest of the public knows a Grand National....it was the baddest car of the day....it was the King of the HILL.....and to spend a ****ping $25-30K MORE for a GNX is silly unless you really just want to have the car .......makes no sense... this is coming from a guy by the way who has seen a ton of GNX's and owned 2

yes we know the GNX has more value... that is why you would spend that extra money... why I have no idea.. if you really want to drive one....$45-50k can get you a nice GN and a used 2003 viper....but on the other hand the Grand Nationals are appreciating at a rate of 12% or better per year as the GNX has seen the peek come and go....