Reading material

Spoolin Hooligan

Off the wagon Boost Addict
I was looking around on Kirban's website and came across some literature and DVDs about are cars. And wanted to know what the best one to pick up to read and broaden my knowledge. I'm no mechanic so looking for something to help me out. If there is any other books or dvds out there feel free to tell me.

Well hopefully someone more knowledge than us answers and tells me what to buy.
There was a buick service manuel that a guy I know showed me once..Had some good info in there. From history to engine builds on the car. I ll try to find out where he got it.

highboostgn said:
There was a buick service manuel that a guy I know showed me once..Had some good info in there. From history to engine builds on the car. I ll try to find out where he got it.

Ok

Good books

Attachments

• image-2978376640.jpg
    image-2978376640.jpg
    530.6 KB · Views: 52
  • image-2622136981.jpg
    image-2622136981.jpg
    502.8 KB · Views: 59
Few more tips:

Check on our website again kirbanperformance.com look for the two books I wrote on tips regarding the Turbo regals....btoh of these books covers alot of good info on what ideas to do.

Both books are based on the fact I have bought and sold over 320 of them....

As for DVDs part numbers #7085 and #7086, #6990 are good ones for gaining some more knowledge....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Few more tips:

Check on our website again kirbanperformance.com look for the two books I wrote on tips regarding the Turbo regals....btoh of these books covers alot of good info on what ideas to do.

Both books are based on the fact I have bought and sold over 320 of them....

As for DVDs part numbers #7085 and #7086, #6990 are good ones for gaining some more knowledge....

denniskirban@yahoo.com
you got part numbers for the books

There's a member of good standing on this forum who sells a CD called the '87 TR Factory Service Manual, which has all the information you can use pertaining to your car....for the love of me I can't remember his name nor his screen name......hopefully someone here on the forum can come to my rescue and refresh my fading memory......it's a real big help when working on your car. He pulled out everything from the big four book factory manual for '87 and narrowed it all down to only the information relavent to the '87 Buick Regal Turbo....chassis, suspension, engine, everything.....you can download it on your computer and he charged me $20 for it.....I've used it a thousand times.....a real nice reference guide....like having the shop manual on your computer.

Bruce '87 Grand National

There's a member of good standing on this forum who sells a CD called the '87 TR Factory Service Manual, which has all the information you can use pertaining to your car....for the love of me I can't remember his name nor his screen name......hopefully someone here on the forum can come to my rescue and refresh my fading memory......it's a real big help when working on your car. He pulled out everything from the big four book factory manual for '87 and narrowed it all down to only the information relavent to the '87 Buick Regal Turbo....chassis, suspension, engine, everything.....you can download it on your computer and he charged me $20 for it.....I've used it a thousand times.....a real nice reference guide....like having the shop manual on your computer. Bruce '87 Grand National

That CD, by far, is the best 'book' you can buy for your car. It might turn up in a search using the words Factory Service Manual
in some combination - either alone or together.

No. The guy took the original service manual and condensed it by removing everything not turbo buick related. Then he formatted it in an OCR in pdf format. Basically it made the cd searchable.

No. The guy took the original service manual and condensed it by removing everything not turbo buick related. Then he formatted it in an OCR in pdf format. Basically it made the cd searchable.
sounds good, that will definatly come in handy.

I hate to be the guy that revives this threat but I really need this CD lol :)

the buickman.r00td0wn doesnt work.

FWIW the books are good but the few DVDs I picked up were with a home camcorder and was not smooth panning and just handheld walk around shots...made me seasick...lol. Maybe some of the other dvds are better. Start with the books IMO

the link to the CD just worked for me......did you type it in or click on the link above - Post #14?