Razor's alky kit instulation?

Julio, got a PDF of the install instructions? Your website is down right now and I'm currently rewiring a lot of stuff on my car.

I bought my kit in 06. Big thing I'm needing to know is which wire goes where on that terminal hub.

Julio, got a PDF of the install instructions? Your website is down right now and I'm currently rewiring a lot of stuff on my car.

I bought my kit in 06. Big thing I'm needing to know is which wire goes where on that terminal hub.

Email me please. Anyone reading this.. if you need documents.. please email me.

Started on my kit today that I got last fall. Pump is in & wires are in the car & then I got sidetracked. I have 2 questions for Razor & could e-mail if you like?
#1 Can I get the scanmaster box with lights instead of going into the dash?
#2 Can I get one of the PICO Adapetrs for the fuse box?
Just PM me if you like? I dont get post notifications & sometimes miss the posts.
The rest of the install looks pretty striaght forward but I was surprised that no Vacuum Soure was used like the older SMC kits. I was looking for a while & then realized its all voltage regulated off the 3 bar MAP. Much easier!!
Thanks Razor!
Cheers!

PS: I wear my alky hat everytime I'm working on that car & the other 3 are for thr track. ;)

The scanmaster box is not my deal. I dont have access to those boxes since they come from Bailey. Rick Hunt may be making them and the labeling.. I dont know what his intentions are.

Need a PICO adapter.. no problem. Just call me for one and cover part/shipping.

If you have to work through emails.. then email me. If you post.. I need to respond :wink:

julio, whos ever car this is make sure they put a zip tie on the hose in the picture. dont want that coming loose at WOT

also why did you run the line in the front, on my brothers car it turned out super clean running it down the passenger side fender, mounting the selonoide where the factory relays are and across the back side of the engine bay. anyways i still like seeing different types of installs :biggrin:

Attachments

• hotair1_1.JPG
    hotair1_1.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 182
I had the same question as you last week. I am mechanically inclined and do almost all of the work on my TR, it kills me to have to take it to anyone for anything. I did a lot of research and came to the conclusion that Razor's kit was by far the most popular choice. I called Julio last Monday afternoon he spent a long time with me on the phone answering all of my questions about his kit. I also picked his brain about several other things that I had been wanting to find out about these TR's. Julio was not only highly knowledgable but very patient. I ordered his kit through him and received it on Thursday. Upon opening the kit I have to admit I was a little overwhelmed. There are a lot more parts than I expected in my mind. The instructions are very clear and guide you step by step with text and pictures. I can do this! I hope to get it installed this week!!

After I pulled the two grommets off the base to mount the pump I am using one of them to put thru the firewall to run the wires thru to inside the car.
Thanks for the extra grommets Razor! ;)

WB,
Don't be put off by all the parts! I installed mine last week and took my time over a couple of days. Biggest deal was keeping it stealth and ensuring that all soldering was good.
One week later and i'm really enjoying tuning the set up. The car loves it and so far, so do my scanmaster readings:eek: