Rant

that made me LOL.... literally. dude its a FORUM on the internet not a thesis.....um look it up if ur not aware of wat it is. wow if u can't comprehend the internet thing then you have much bigger issues then ur aware of.....:rolleyes: let me guess? ur an ENGLISH teacher lmao

I'm not an English major as you put it.

I just learned how to speak and spell properly. I use it to show others that I'm not an uneducated fool like some others on the board.

Above all else it's just common courtesy to speak/type fluently so as to leave no doubt to others as to what point you're trying to convey.

If you want to be taken seriously you may want to try dropping all the slang/text crap that you're so fond of.

Try replying with an intelligent response and without the use of a dictionary and you might convince me that you are older than 30 years of age.

When did learning and using proper English become such a burden to people that they would rather look/sound foolish?

Either you're ignorant or obtuse, please tell me which one it is. Go ahead and look it up and then get back to me.;)(y)

Last edited:
awwwww poor baby....

I'm not an English major as you put it.

I just learned how to speak and spell properly.I use it to show others that I'm not an uneducated fool like some others on the board.

Above all else it's just common courtesy to speak/type fluently so as to leave no doubt to others as to what point you're trying to convey.

If you want to be taken seriously you may want to try dropping all the slang/text crap that you're so fond of.

Try replying with an intelligent response and without the use of a dictionary and you might convince me that you are older than 30 years of age.

When did learning and using proper English become such a burden to people that they would rather look/sound foolish.

Either you're ignorant or obtuse, please tell me which one it is. Go ahead and look it up and then get back to me.;)(y)

Attachments

• Unknown.jpeg
    Unknown.jpeg
    3.7 KB · Views: 62
wats a matter robzombie ur feelings get hurt.....awwwwww. next time wen I want ur opinion ill be sure to give it to u

I ain't frum da hood cud u b mor clearer so's i ken undr stands u.:p

I knew you couldn't come up to my level, so I stepped down to yours for this one post in hopes that you might see how ridiculous you look.

ur still crying....? apparently the smartest thing that ever came out of your mouth was a penis......:rolleyes:

I ain't frum da hood cud u b mor clearer so's i ken undr stands u.:p

I knew you couldn't come up to my level, so I stepped down to yours for this one post in hopes that you might see how ridiculous you look.

Honestly, no one here is disagreeing with you. You say "our" cars are "winding up in the wrong hands"......

You're preaching to the choir here. Not one of us wants to see a TR or GN fundamentally changed from a V6 to a V8 but lately, it seems to be a popular "upgrade".

I don't think it's right or proper. But, if I did want to do that..........It's none of your got damn business. The fact is, if I buy a car, any car, I can do what ever the fuck I want to do to it. You can choose to disagree, you can be passionate and animate about it, but you can't stop ME from doing what ever I want to do with MY car.

You do get that fact, don't you?

Why are you so angry about what other people do with THEIR cars? If stock is what you love and you are so passionate about it, by all means, keep YOUR car stock.

Or you could go "slightly" modified, like I've done with mine. Still a V6, but it runs faster than a scalded dog. I'm jus, sayin'. Mid to low 10's all day long before I'm asked to leave. It depends on the tech guy, I don't have a roll bar.

And yes, it's a turbo V6, basically a grandpa looking Turbo Regal.
I was just letting you know how I felt about our cars. I am proud to drive the car I do. I can run mid 10's and car still looks and drive like its stock. These motors are badass and I feel like they don't get the credit they deserve, that's all. I told someone just 3 weeks ago that I had a 86 Buick Regal TType and first thing to come out of his mouth was you need to put a LS in ito_O

Every once in awhile all of TB.com gets their man periods. This may be one of those times. I remembered the first time I saw a V8 swapped turbo Buick. It was Chris Chow's car. Although the 2 turbos sticking out of a chopped up hood was a little offensive at first, seeing videos of that car in action quickly got me past that. To each their own. I got to the point that I really can't blame someone who has had their TB drag car for a very long time, is attached to it, and is sick of shoveling money over and over into a 70's V6 with 1980 something technology bolted onto it as an afterthought. On the other hand, these cars would be nothing more that a distant memory in the trailer park if it wasn't for the powertrain. That is what made the legend what it is and what got us all attracted to these cars in the first place. I'm not sure I could bring myself to LS swap mine. Honestly I've grown to hate G bodies. I am glad there are purists out there, but can't bring myself to understand the whole "100% original concourse correct" thing. A few bolt-ons can make a huge difference in drivability and power while protecting your OE parts from deterioration. They can always be put back on. Having a GN that is purely stock is like marrying a woman and never having sex with her just so you can brag to your friends that her hymen is intact. Just my inebriated 2 cents.

RANT ON!!!!

I guess I don't mind engine swaps. But if a stage 2 won't get the job done, why not the Buick 455 with single or twin turbo. I went to the track last year and there was some guy who swapped his for a LS and it was running the same times and mph as me. I have only personally seen two and was not impressed. The other was a gutted ttype with a twin turbo set up that was just a little bit faster than me. That's one of the main reasons why I don't understand people putting a turbo LS in their cars.

I guess I don't mind engine swaps. But if a stage 2 won't get the job done, why not the Buick 455 with single or twin turbo. I went to the track last year and there was some guy who swapped his for a LS and it was running the same times and mph as me. I have only personally seen two and was not impressed. The other was a gutted ttype with a twin turbo set up that was just a little bit faster than me. That's one of the main reasons why I don't understand people putting a turbo LS in their cars.
My reason for the LS swap is that once the swap is done and i blow it up, i'll be just a short ride to the junk yard and $1000 away from a replacement engine. Not happening with the buick.

I personally prefer that the guys who race and blow their :poop: up do go LS.

That way they won't exhaust the supply of 109 blocks.

I don't want to see the day where a 109 block costs what a stage block costs now.

Hey as far as im concered it is your car and you can do to it whatever you care to. As for me ,its the little V 6 that makes it a GN or TR. When it blows, just another rebuild to make it stronger and better. You dont want it blow up, or complain about the cost of fixing it stop beating the crap out of it. Put whatever motor, engine whatever in your car,but as for me without the V6, its just not a real GN or TR.

OP WARNING SEEK A PSYCHIATRIST NOT A PSYCHOLOGIST THIS PHOTO WILL REQUIRE A PRESCRIPTION!!!
Screenshot_2016-01-27-16-01-18-1.png

that borders on being immoral...

Are you kidding me!!! That's so far past IMMORAL it belongs on the other side of our BORDER!!!!!!

Only in America can you destroy something and say it's still great.

Maybe big O owns that car and we can send both of them over the border where they belong!!!!!!!

I agree 100% but what do you do???

A) Buy it and crush it so no one else suffers from retina damage like I did looking at it!

B) Enter it in a mud run and when it gets stuck just bury it.

C) Chain Obama to the steering wheel and drive it off a pier and let it sink to the bottom of the ocean where they both belong.

D) Both A and C.

Last edited: