Ran 7.40's on stock car, now ready to mod!

my1stgn

Well after running mid to high 7's and a few low 8's, looks like the stock S65 is ready for some mods. Lucky Jerry from EuroSpeed is flying in next weekend to dyno tune the S65 along with a few other German cars. Looking at getting 55-75 HP more and adding over 100 Trq just from a dyno tune. Hopefully this will be good for mid elevens with some good tires. So excited!!:biggrin:

Cool, when are you going to Barona/Qualcomm again? We need more trophies....:D

We were there this last weekend:biggrin:. I ran a 8.007 but we didnt stay for the trophies! :mad: But after the dyno tune we will be going to Barona. Thats were we put down the mid 7's before.

We were there this last weekend:biggrin:. I ran a 8.007 but we didnt stay for the trophies! :mad: But after the dyno tune we will be going to Barona. Thats were we put down the mid 7's before.

Seriously dude, you should have let me know you were going.....You sux!:frown: Really though, let me know when you go again, I'll try to meet up with you and the Wifey again. Maybe we'll see that bad boy in the bottom 7's!!!

Hey Victor, you shoulda ran the Benz in the 7 sec street class at the Mustangs vs the World earlier this year....I think you would've smoked that Lightning and get the 3rd place trophy instead.:D

Hey Victor, you shoulda ran the Benz in the 7 sec street class at the Mustangs vs the World earlier this year....I think you would've smoked that Lightning and get the 3rd place trophy instead.:D

Heck yeah Rod! Don't forget about that new Cobra Moostang...lol I heard he stepped it up a few notches, so I might have to turn up the wik next time.... Whatevvvvvver! :eek: .... Not worried:D

I might go to Barona on Saturday to try out this converter I just installed, and up the boost a bit with this race chip I never used. Hoping to get it into the 6.50-6.60's:wink: We'll see....TBD

FYI we will be dyno'ing the car Saturday around noon. If you guys wanna come check it out let me know and Ill text you directions. Can wait!!!