Racing jackets

Pronto

Believe nothing you hear and half of what you see.
So, my local track is going NHRA and we are supposed to have jackets now. I don't go racing every week but I do want a jacket so I can race without any hassles. So what brands are good? I prefer USA made and so far I've only found Simpson which are more than double the "entry level" ones that I assume are China made. Should I spend the coin and keep an American employed? The Racequip seemed good until I read the full website and saw that they have both US made and "overseas" for the entry level.

Something else to think about. I think you must have a roll bar if you run quicker than 11.50. :-(

Good. Now I have some more choices of USA made jackets. Thanks. BTW I wish company websites would put in great big letters on their home pages that their products are made in the USA.

Something else to think about. I think you must have a roll bar if you run quicker than 11.50. :-(

I'm already there regardless of IHRA or NHRA. I intend on going faster anyway. I'm pretty sure I know who I'll have fab my roll bar. I saw a car that this young fellow did a cage in that crashed and the driver only survived b/c of that cage.