Wix filters??

I'm lucky enough to have 4 US made WIX filters on the shelf currently.

They will likely out live my driving time in my Buick, as my driving time in her has drastically reduced since COVID.

There's just nowhere to go anymore to show her off, it seems.

I used Fram, AC Delco or Wix...whatever was available. I swapped the oil\filter every race weekend...which was pretty much every weekend.

Appreciate your input. Here are some filters I stumbled on when looking at my options. All made in USA were my findings
-A/C Delco
-Amsoil
-Fram
-Carquest
-Royal purple
-STP
-Walmart
-Baldwin/Hastings (seems some confusion on these)
-Moroso
We dynoed a few filters a few years ago Wix Racing,Fram HP and a Moroso for our BBC Super stock car. The moroso had the least pressure drop by 5 pounds(hot oil) and 27 Micron rating and this is what we ran forever.

Just passing it on.
The ac delco pf52 or pf52e seems to work even with alcohol based fuels.
We aim for coverage and I prefer the thicker heavier oils even though the thinner stuff should yield a few more ponies,we prefer the protection of the heavier weight as it's being subjected to m1.
Although if the car is on pure m1 we use different oil and filter for the most protection.
The ac stuff is made in Mexico i believe and it works from their plugs to filters from what I've seen even on alcohol based fuels up to e85.
Used alot of different stuff in the past and havent seen a difference so I just grab the ac stuff for most buicks.
I use some fram stuff too.
My stuff has alot of oil pressure.

Thats what I have seen also. I just moved on, greatest thing we have is freedom.

Buy wix 51036 still made in the USA

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221213-212434_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20221213-212434_Gallery.jpg
    881.2 KB · Views: 51
Appreciate your input. Here are some filters I stumbled on when looking at my options. All made in USA were my findings
-A/C Delco
-Amsoil
-Fram
-Carquest
-Royal purple
-STP
-Walmart
-Baldwin/Hastings (seems some confusion on these)
-Moroso
We dynoed a few filters a few years ago Wix Racing,Fram HP and a Moroso for our BBC Super stock car. The moroso had the least pressure drop by 5 pounds(hot oil) and 27 Micron rating and this is what we ran forever.

Just passing it on.
You also forgot Purolator or Pure ONE filters from Advance auto & Mobile 1 filters are made in the States also...

Used a 51060 on mine for 4 years now. Old ones were US made new ones are China made. I don’t notice a difference when I cut the filter open. They both filter the oil. Well.
Human error can be in any equipment built No matter geographical area😆😅😁

I had to get a part at the junkyard, I mean chevy dealer the other day and there were a half dozen a/c oil filters
sitting on the parts counter. They all felt light as a feather but they did say, "made in U.S.A.
Have been using the napa gold for a long time but may have to switch. At least with them being made in china now they'll lower the price. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The Chinese Wix costs more than the Made in USA Delco. Now they think we should pay more and trust there quality control. :eek:

The Chinese Wix costs more than the Made in USA Delco. Now they think we should pay more and trust there quality control. :eek:
Let's Go Brandon!!!!!!
FJB AND his piece of shit, drug addled son. He don't give two shits for the decent one that died.

AGAIN, it can't be said enough........ FUCK JOE BIDEN.

FUCK PELOSI, SCHUMER AND AOC, too,

'Nuff said.

Let's Go Brandon!!!!!!
FJB AND his piece of shit, drug addled son. He don't give two shits for the decent one that died.

AGAIN, it can't be said enough........ FUCK JOE BIDEN.

FUCK PELOSI, SCHUMER AND AOC, too,

'Nuff said.

Don't forget the turtle and that pos "leslie" graham.

You guys shouldn't get so upset. If you think Biden is bad we have the greatest dictator the world has ever seen. We have a Trudope and his followers ! Hope this makes my American friends feel better. ;)