Racetronix open for normal business.

Racetronix

Racetronix will be closed for normal business due to complications caused by severe weather on 7/27/2014.

We project that for the next 5-7 days:

- Our shipping department will be operating at reduced capacity with limited access to e-mail.
- Our sales and support staff will not be available to answer customer inquiries.
- Production will be shut down so backordered item ETA dates will be rescheduled.
- Warranty testing and exchanges will be on hold.

If you need to cancel your order please e-mail order-cancellation@racetronix.com.

We will not be monitoring this thread as we are directing all resources to restore operations as quickly as possible.

We apologize for this inconvenience.

Thank you for your patience.

Racetronix is back up and running.

All in-stock orders are shipping on time.

• Some items that are on long-term back-order have had the option to purchase disabled in our web store.
  • Our web store provides real-time stock status of most items so please check this before making your purchase.
  • If a purchase is made for an out-of-stock item with long-term ETA, it will be cancelled / refunded.
  • We do not offer custom pump assemblies or parts thereof. Pump and line kits are sold as complete assemblies / kits only.

We are trimming back on our Buick product line and some limited-production items may only be only available during peak seasons.
Prices will be going up since many items have not been adjusted since 2002/3 yet the cost of many materials have increased 200-400%+.
Please make note of 'DISCONTINUED' in our web store next to item listings.

Please use our web contact form for product inquiries:
http://racetronix.com/contact/
Be sure to select the correct contact option in order to get a timely reply.

Racetronix focus is design, manufacturing and distribution. We are not a retail operation / speed shop. All retail sales and support are limited to our web store and support forum!

If you prefer phone sales and support, please contact a Racetronix dealer such as Full Throttle or TurboTweak.

Thank you!

Last edited:
I had a friend order your 416 pump/sender assembly.
It has been nine days and he has sent you two emails.
He has yet to receive a reply or any shipping notification.

What is the hold up on a reply or shipping of the product?

Yeah they are back up and running with their same crappy business ethics.VERY POOR tech and customer service.GOOD LUCK!!!!

Order status was shown as being B/O on date purchased by logging into account as outlined here:
http://racetronix.com/web-store/track-order/
We have disabled this item's pricing and refunded the purchase.
Production dept is busy with other projects so there is no set ETA for this and other TR items which are out of stock.

The only FPS we have in stock now are:
FPS-G7RXP255AN
FPS-G7RXP340M
FPS-G7RXP340MAN
DFPS-G7 (2x255LPH) SOLD OUT
DFPS-G7AN (2x255LPH) SOLD OUT
DFPS-G7340AN (2x340LPH) SOLD OUT

Last edited:
Yeah they are back up and running with their same crappy business ethics.VERY POOR tech and customer service.GOOD LUCK!!!!

Pretty soon this will no longer be a problem for the TR community. This should make people like you quite content. ;)

Pretty soon this will no longer be a problem for the TR community. This should make people like you quite content. ;)
Well GOOD LUCK in selling what you have left.Obviously your product is not what you have made it out to be .I guess i will chunk your POS product in thegarbage and consider it a loss.

So it is your mission in life to drive out one of the few vendors we have left? Thousands of other Buick owners being satisfied, makes no difference, in your mind. You couldn't just state your problem like our rules ask for? You took it upon yourself to wage internet war???????????? Looking forward to your response....

No war,Just speaking the truth.When someone spends money with you customer satisfaction after the sale will give you repeat and word of mouth business in return.Also when a guy orders something and weeks later cannot get a status on his order then 2 months later his money is refunded and company states item is out of stock that is not right,I don't care how you look at it.If it's not in stock your website should state that.If anyone including Racetronics would like to speak with me personally about anything I have said here feel free to call me anytime @901=619=7647 Phillip P.S.I am a very laid back guy and the guys that know me here will tell you the same,I just don't like spending money on something I cannot use.