RACE PARTS/TURBO/HEADS/B&M SHIFTER CHEAP

mcponch

MENBER SINCE 2OOI
For Sale. Gt-6152-e Turbo With/accuator. Less Than 300 Miles. $730. Set Of Heads P/p. Big Vavles. O-ringed. $480. (no Flow Sheet) Stock. Dog House&t/b. Make Offer. Very Nice Stock Intercooler. Make Offer. #oo9 Inj-2500 Miles. $190. B&m Pro Rachet Shifter. Ready To Bolt In. $120. Auto Meter Gage;s. 25/8 Silver. New. Volt&oil Gage. Make Offer.prescison Flat Tappit Cam & Springs-new. $130 For Both. Thank You. All. Frank.

Cam Spec's

Nick, Spec;s On The Cam Are.478-lift Int. 479.ex. Dr 050.218 222exh. O.k.? Thank You. Frank.

.009 injectors

What is the best you can do on the injectors shipped?...thanks..ronnie

package deal

i will do a super package deal on the heads turbo cam and ported lower intake and stock ported and welded headers.

hi again,
can you give me the specs on the springs?its only the cam and springs,no lifters ,correct? i am still interested .i just want to no exactlly what it includes.

many thanks,nick

springs

the springs are on the heads. i got this in a motor deal. from the guy who owns quatermileperformance.com so the springs are the ones for theCAM. ROB RAYMER IS THE PERSON. IF YOU CAN GET HOLD OF HIM YOU COULD ASK HIM. IM THROUGH TRYING TO GET HOLD OF HIM. I WILL TAKE THE SPRINGS OFF THE HEADS AND SHIP THEM. I CAN LET YOU KNOW THE SPRING HIEGHT . THANK YOU. FRANK.

Gt61/converter

The Converter You Need Is At Least. 2800 3000 Would Be Just Right. This Turbo Is The Baddist Turbo Out There. For Street/and Strip. 650 H.p. Ihave A 3600 Stall, Its Way To Much For This Turbo. Because Its Made To Spool So Fast. Ask People On The Board. You Will See. The Damm Turbo Went From $700 With/acct To $860 With Accuator. I SEE YOU HAVE 3200 STALL. YOUR SETUP IS READY. BETTER GET SOME STICKY TIRES. IM NOT TRYING TO BE MR SALESMAN HERE. FROM YOUR 51 TO THIS 61,IT WILL SPOOL JUST AS FAST IF NOT FASTER.IT PUTS MY CAR SIDE WAYS AT 35/45 M.P.H. WITH 10/26-15. M/T DRAG RADIALS. AIRBAGS AND SOUTSIDE BARS. WITH A STOCK BACK END.... SPOOKIE ID BET. FRANK.

about the shifter. does it have the cable and what trans is the bracket for. thanks Len ------ do you have a photo to email?

Gbodyolds said:
second in line for the shifter pic please it is for a 200-4r correct?
summit says this shifter is for a 2 or 3 speed trans. if that helps.

shifter

shifter, is for 2004r. and yes i have the cable. pics have them too. the turbo is for the 86/87 cars. hey the heads are nice.......anybody?? frank. p.s. if you want pics of my stuff. mail me at mcponch@juno.com FRANK.

mcponch said:
shifter, is for 2004r. and yes i have the cable. pics have them too. the turbo is for the 86/87 cars. hey the heads are nice.......anybody?? frank. p.s. if you want pics of my stuff. mail me at mcponch@juno.com FRANK.
did the shifter come with a braket for the cable that works on a th 400? i believe the linkage arm that bolts to the side of the trans is the same. but im not sure about the braket that bolts to the pan. can you please send a photos? thanks. Len

turbo

mcponch said:
The Converter You Need Is At Least. 2800 3000 Would Be Just Right. This Turbo Is The Baddist Turbo Out There. For Street/and Strip. 650 H.p. Ihave A 3600 Stall, Its Way To Much For This Turbo. Because Its Made To Spool So Fast. Ask People On The Board. You Will See. The Damm Turbo Went From $700 With/acct To $860 With Accuator. I SEE YOU HAVE 3200 STALL. YOUR SETUP IS READY. BETTER GET SOME STICKY TIRES. IM NOT TRYING TO BE MR SALESMAN HERE. FROM YOUR 51 TO THIS 61,IT WILL SPOOL JUST AS FAST IF NOT FASTER.IT PUTS MY CAR SIDE WAYS AT 35/45 M.P.H. WITH 10/26-15. M/T DRAG RADIALS. AIRBAGS AND SOUTSIDE BARS. WITH A STOCK BACK END.... SPOOKIE ID BET. FRANK.

sounds great put next in line for the turbo