Question about Translator +

quazzy81

I just received my translator plus and I am hooking it up to an AC Delco 3" MAF. I dont know where to connect the White and Black wires for the timing part of the Translator. Any help would be appreciated

Brendan

There should be instructions that come with the T+. I just installed mine a few months ago and i beleive that the white and black wires tap into the iggition. But there is a SPECIFIC way t o splice those wires and connect them. U MUST read the instructions or else if u install the wires wrong, car wont start.

TRY SEARCHING THROUGH THE FORUM

XxDarkSidexX

I suggest that you splice into the White B4 wire that exits the ECM. I have always been a proponent for keeping as much wiring in the cabin as possible. Hope this helps.

-DC:cool:

Thanks

Thanks for all the info guys, I ordered the plug 'n play harness from Full Throttle Speed. I think that will make life a lot easier.
Thanks for all the feed back though.

Brendan

Well it sounds like I'm too late in that you've already ordered the plug and play harness. I couldn't justify spending the $80 to prevent cutting ONE wire. If I remember correctly, it's the white wire (EST wire) in the ignition module harness...the white wire closest to the fire wall. I admit it's tough to get in there to cut the wire and properly and securely splice in the T+ wires, but definately worth not spending $80. Anyway, your choice. Good luck. The T+ with the LT1 MAF is a good setup...so is the Extender chip if you got that too.