Pump gas/Alky Mellissa bumps it up!! 9.94!!!!

Awsome!

Great to see a real street car going 9's. Great job! I'm next! I'm coming after mellissa next year at BG but she has to drive the car at least 4hrs to get there like me.. ;)

Scot w.

Da** that's impressive. Hope Grumpy can chime in and give us a detailed build up on what he's doing to go that fast. Certainly hope I can someday attain those numbers with my car! Gives us all a lot of hope!

Sam

This is current as of 9/5/07

Engine
girdled short block with .020 pistons
stock crank cut 20/20
stock rods
212/212 roller cam
mild set of ported heads
Champion ported stock intake
stock crappy factory headers and crossover
3" down pipe to a dual 3" exhaust
V4 stock location intercooler
PT67 turbo
60# inj
single pump in tank
ALKY DUAL NOZZLE set up from Julio
200R4
Russ Merritt did the trans .. Hasn't missed a beat !!!!
Bruce from PTS 9/11 converter. Bruce sent it to me because I am such a nice guy . this converter ROCKS !!!! Worked awesome !! Thanks Bruce !!
stock rear end w c/clip eliminators (remember we are only running drag radials)

Does any body know the tune she's running ie. . . timing, boost ect.... stock ecm or xfi????

Does any body know the tune she's running ie. . . timing, boost ect.... stock ecm or xfi????

I doubt they will be giving out the details on the tune, but the car does have a stock ECM with a TurboTweak chip..

Very impressive!:cool:

Congrats on those runs.
Very impressive for so little done to the combo.
Gives all us little guys hope. By my count, there are now two real street cars in the high 9's with a 67 turbo and a very mild build up on alky and pump gas.
Melissa's car and John C's car.

Good job.

Patrick

CONGRATS, that is one hell of a job guys & gal:biggrin:

That is how you tune a car;)

Congrats Mellisa. That adds another 109 block to the 9 sec club. She's pretty and fast all in the same breath. SSWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEETTT!Congrats again.

Arn't these cars amasing!!!!!!! JC is the fastest and Melissa is the quickest :eek: :cool: goin to have a 7hr talk driving back home tomorrow to decide what we are goin to do :rolleyes: 140 MPH is hauling ass in these street cars:eek: Maybe stoping her car now and concentrating on the Mazda ...that motor IS from the Mazda!!!!!! "THE LITTLE ONE THAT COULD GET THE JOB DONE" ...ok enuff flapping the jaws here...time to go eat and chill out :cool:

That's awesome!! She's ready for TSM now:biggrin:

What kind of 60's did the car do to make those runs?