Pump gas/Alky Mellissa bumps it up!! 9.94!!!!

stop baiting me :eek: :biggrin: oh wait we want to keep the 200... I am sure ya have something for it to :cool:

I can do the same TSM 9.5 non lock in a 27 spline for the 200. I just don't have a lock-up that will take your sort of abuse:wink: I drove mine all the time with the non lock but I understand you wanting to retain lock/up.

I can do the same TSM 9.5 non lock in a 27 spline for the 200. I just don't have a lock-up that will take your sort of abuse:wink: I drove mine all the time with the non lock but I understand you wanting to retain lock/up.

from what I am "hearing" threw the grapevine yours are very efficient up top :cool: when the Mazda gets Meliisa's loaner motor back in it will need a converter . ill keep you in mind :biggrin:

from what I am "hearing" threw the grapevine yours are very efficient up top :cool: when the Mazda gets Meliisa's loaner motor back in it will need a converter . ill keep you in mind :biggrin:

Thanks and you are correct. If it can match a locked 5 disk within 50-100 rpm at 140 I'd call that pretty efficient;)

Russ,

Add me to the list of guys that are gunnin' for ya---I just disconnected my Knock Sensor!! . . . . .:p

Dammmm... lots of people are goin to Reynolds I guess:p .. with everyone thats "gunnin" for a little "AREA 51" car we should have plenty for an "Alky" class :biggrin:
ok ..old bars are out and new one's will be all in by wed (I hope) .. waiting for brackets for the new side bars :cool: