PTC Converter 9.5 help..

He's asking 525 for the converter. He said it has roughly 300 miles on it. I asked why he is changing and he said he wants something more streetable. Our combos are similar except he has champion irons and 6262 journal bearing turbo. Really don't drive it all that much but would like to drive it a 100 miles if needed. Also I feel I would a need a ptc converter if I ever want to get into the 9s, from what I have been told , the art carr just can't couple the power on top end. I have no issues driving the art carr on the street it's a good converter for that.
You could drive it 100 miles for sure, it may even drive better than the a/c on the road you just need to have an idea where your fluid temp is at......bison posted up some videos of his drive to the racetrack, dont remember the distance but it was pretty far like 2-3 hour drive IIRC.....the price point on it is right at the point where if it worked like you want it to its a decent deal, if it needs re stalled not so much and I just do not like being too deep into used parts any more....had to many deals go wrong.......50% of the cost of new is pretty much my limit these days.......And yes the correct for your application ptc converter will be better at the track

6768 HPQ with .85 ex housing with GOOD heads and 17 blade N/L 9.5 PTC converter here. Spools very quick. On a roll...Instant.

When I had same turbo with .63 ex housing and good ported irons with same converter, it spooled fast.

An 18 blade will need 5800 to 6000 rpms to couple high 9 sec power. I have 2 cars with 17blades right now, which is 200 rpms tighter, they are both at low 10 sec power, 5500 to 5600 shifts, rpm drop to 5000. As long as you arent working the compressor, and have enough valve spring, an 18 blade will work fine, and the price is killer. If you dont want it, I will buy it.