PT-54 turbo, fresh and very nice

ITSNOTAGN

Shadow Master
Want to sell this as i no longer need it, It is a fairly new PT54 which is a 60-1,stage 5 turbine setup with a precision housing. Was recently rebuilt and has very few miles on it. Asking $420+ shipping, or best offer. Thanks
Gary

Want to sell this as i no longer need it, It is a fairly new PT54 which is a 60-1,stage 5 turbine setup with a precision housing. Was recently rebuilt and has very few miles on it. Asking $420+ shipping, or best offer. Thanks
Gary

Got any pics?

did, but cant find them. It is not at my place at the moment its in the car in storage, but it looks like any other PT54 i guess. Probably has about 200 miles on it since a full rebuild

same compressor but a larger exhaust wheel, same turbo as TE-61 so good for another 50hp over the TE60

will do $420 shipped, also have a nice copy of GMHTP "Buicks that Fly" March 1999 i will throw in if purchased at the $420+shipping price! Would like to add it has the .63 precision housing on it

This is a very capable turbo people...

I been 10.81 on mine @ 25Lbs with more left in it. Now that I have a solid HD actuator and an HR bar on the rear to help with traction, I can't wait to get it back on the track.

Good luck on your sale.

Mike

I went 124+mph back around 99-00 with one of these.