Proven 10 second 87 t limited, blue/blue -- philly -- $13k

Engine and trans combination??

Please post info or PM me on the engine and trans combo. Who built it , what cam/parts used? thanks

Please post info or PM me on the engine and trans combo. Who built it , what cam/parts used? thanks

Sorry for the delay. Been a little busy lately. Motor was professionally built by a reputable builder. I'm not sure who. Trans was built by Eric Schertz at dynotech before he passed away. Cam is a 218 comp roller cam. Motor has billet main caps, ported intake, ported irons, and t&d roller rockers. The car was built to run 10s all day long. The converter is a vigilante N/L 3200 stall. It's an excellent combo and rides very nice. 3.5" thdp

Sorry for the delay. Been a little busy lately. Motor was professionally built by a reputable builder. I'm not sure who. Trans was built by Eric Schertz at dynotech before he passed away. Cam is a 218 comp roller cam. Motor has billet main caps, ported intake, ported irons, and t&d roller rockers. The car was built to run 10s all day long. The converter is a vigilante N/L 3200 stall. It's an excellent combo and rides very nice. 3.5" thdp

Are you comin home to me baby?

Looks sweet! I love that interior. GLWS
2thumbs.gif

blue sleeper

Seen this car again last Saturday very very very very nice! if i didn't just picked up a stroker set up def. this will be in the stable:D

If you like the sleeper look and prefer to punish a lot of wanabees on the street or just shows this is a bargain folks!

Thanks Roger after seeing the car last Saturday it's a nice car with a small issue of one rust spot otherwise it's a great sleeper 10 second street car and can whipped the big boys on the street? sweeetttt!

This car is back in the market see my other post here. This is a cheap fast toy that could be a daily driver and run in the 10s.

i could have bought this car last night but have to undo the deal in fairness to Roger (owner) as my trade is not quite ready and has unforseen issues so if u are serious lookin for a nice and fast toy this one is cheap.

had her out today. was doing 45 mph on henry ave and hammered it. tires went up in smoke and left 2 40 foot rubber patches. this car will go 10.90s easily on 20 lbs of boost. the mickeys are bald! i'm buying my old set of mickeys back off my buddy and throwing them on the car. 0 knock!

SOLD! CASHIER'S CHECK WAS DEPOSITED TODAY. Car is getting picked up next week pending the check clears.

Congrats Roger now you can concentrate on the WE 4 and congrats to the new owner too you just bought a great sleeper and a proven 10 sec car, watch out Virginia!