Proven 10 second 87 t limited, blue/blue -- philly -- $13k

this car gave me the idea...

GN.jpg

You have to use adapters in order to use these wheels. I'm having custom adapters made for mine that are hubcentric to both the car's hub and the the wheel's hub. Max backspacing in the rear is 4.75'' to 5''. You can go as much as 6'' backspacing up front with some types of tubular a arms. My backspacing is going to be 4.75'' up front.

Here's a link to the wheels: XXR 521 Wheels - Brand new rims for 2010

Link to custom adapters: WheelAdapter.com is your number one source for wheel adapters, wheel spacers, used wheels, and wheel studs.

I was going to go with CCW's 3 piece wheels then I came to my senses realizing I have a street car and have no need for an all out race wheel. I mainly want a nice and different look with the overall improved handling that comes with a modern wheel/tire combo.

72gremlin said:
this car gave me the idea...

Very sweet. I see those rims on C6 Corvette's and Nissan Skyline's a lot, and it's nice to see the turbo regal sporting them, puts the car onto a whole other level. You got me considering them for my Turbo Trans Am now, but with 315's out back...

What are the wheels bolt pattern ? 5x100,5x120, 5x114 , how thick is the spacer you're using ? Yes alot of people is asking for the info on his thread but he,s not reply about the wheels info.

boostdeznuts - follow the link, scroll down to the 18x8.5 hypersilver and the 18x10 hypersilver and all the wheel info is there. The lug pattern is 5x4.5 and 5x120. As for the adapters I am having each one custom made to suite the amount of backspacing that I need for each individual wheel. The adapters themselves will have the 5x120 lug pattern for the wheel's lug pattern and 5x4.75 for the car's lug pattern. I wish it was as easy as one size fits all but nothing is square on my car. This is a good starting point for anyone who wants to use these wheels. Hope that helps.

StreetLethal - that would look sweet