Proven 10 second 87 t limited, blue/blue -- philly -- $13k

yes I bought it....just waitin for the check to clear....it's killin me. Did I just buy some drag radials from you?!

I got your text last night and just knew it was you! Great car and look forard to bring it to you and you will have to take me for a ride!! bill

You'll have to school me on these cars Bill since this will be my first experience with a turbo car.

Good buy there Bill just hang on tight during full boost and make sure don't cheap up on 110 or 116 when u take it to the track, happy motoring.

This car is awesome! I can't believe nobody jumped on this thing. The paint is super nice. Pulls like a freight train but purrs like a kitten. The tranny shifts flawlessly. This is a true turn key brute.

Roger is a great seller and true car guy. He presented the car honestly and has followed up with me since the purchase to see how I liked the car. If you are considering his WE4 get contact him...he doesn't bite. Thanks again Roger!

This car is awesome! I can't believe nobody jumped on this thing. The paint is super nice. Pulls like a freight train but purrs like a kitten. The tranny shifts flawlessly. This is a true turn key brute.

Roger is a great seller and true car guy. He presented the car honestly and has followed up with me since the purchase to see how I liked the car. If you are considering his WE4 get contact him...he doesn't bite. Thanks again Roger!

It's a very nice car. I got my car because the previous owner bought your limited and needed the room. I wish I would have ended up with this one. Not sure if it was mentioned in any of the ads but he told me he replaced all the body bushings on it when he got it (2007 or so) just FYI.

It's a very nice car. I got my car because the previous owner bought your limited and needed the room. I wish I would have ended up with this one. Not sure if it was mentioned in any of the ads but he told me he replaced all the body bushings on it when he got it (2007 or so) just FYI.

I just checked the body mounts and they are new. That's good because I was planning to change them. I had some suspension upgrades planned before I got it but it drives plenty tight for now...

Workin a new wheel/tire combo with suspension upgrades. Sits about an inch too low now so but getting closer to what I want.

001.jpg004.jpg

ZNix - Thanks for the compliments. I hope the handling turns out the way I want it to, we'll see.

87LimitedV8 - No I hate to admit I do cheat on wheels and go for a decent look for a decent price. I bought the fronts off craigslist and the rears I bought new. They are XXR 521s 18x8.5 & 18x10 with NITTO 555 265 35's up front and 285 40's out back. I rolled the lip and they tuck nice.

Beutiful car, had a chance to see it in person when the car was way out there in the pennsylvanian mountains, Purchased the black 87 Nash the guy had sitting in front of it. Nice car

Thanks for the compliments! I can't wait to get it just right and snap a few picture in better lighting and with better angles.