Proven 10 second 87 t limited, blue/blue -- philly -- $13k

rwrows

I bought this car off the board a few months ago. The car is everything and more than how Bob described it. I did a few things to it such as TT chip, manual boost controller, tune up, and a few other things. Car is very nice for a 77k mile car. Only thing Bob never mentioned were the minor rust bubbles under the landau top around the side windows. This is the best running and fastest TR I've ever had. I don't need to sell it but I kind of need to make room for my we4 which is at otto's right now. Unless superlifts finally delivers my 4 post lift which I ordered months ago. Also, the wife wants a shore house so the funds would help with that. Many MAGNA members have seen this car and can vouch for me. I am happy to ship the car anywhere at the buyer's expense of course. Click link below. Thanks!

1987 Buick Turbo Regal (T-type/Grand National) - Proven 10 second car

I wondered what happened to this car. When I was in the market, I wanted to go look at it but I couldn't find the thread. It looks like a badass car. GLWS

Randy

blue T

We had a track rental on 06/16/11 and Roger drove this TR from his house in Philly to Atco Raceway (1hour away) and laid down at least 4 10 second runs on pump gas/meth! and drove home with the A/C on without issues, incredible! The rust issue is minimal otherwise the car is in excellent shape and has all the stuff to be a great sleeper. This is a great deal folks!.

very nice car... Bump for a good deal there. I have over 12 grand in my motor alone. wish i saw that car last year..

Where is the MAF? I see the translator but no LS1 MAF. Is it in the MAF pipe? I like the way it looks.

I'll try to get some more pics up. The underside is pretty clean. There is some expanding foam where the roll bar ties on to the frame...another thing that bob didn't mention. not sure if it was meant to quiet the noise or keep water out or what. I tend to describe my cars worse than what they are so I can weed out the anal tire kickers. It's an old trick Jim Accardi taught me. :cool:

The MAF pipe is the 4" pipe from full throttle with maf inside. It's a really nice piece that you can't get any more as far as I know. It would cost $25k to duplicate this car. I was told there was one repaint. The bottoms of the doors were repaired as far as I can tell. If you look at the car with a microscope, you can find a few minute rust spots down below the belt line. They are not visible unless I point them out. There is a tiny chip in the windshield as well but it doesn't bother me. I also just put a brand new serpentine belt and I changed the power steering fluid and added lucas ps additive to keep it from whining.

This car is absolutely unreal to drive. Trans works flawlessly. I believe it was a top of the line full billet build by Eric Schertz, God rest his soul.

With a smaller/lighter driver, a 28" tire, and a tad bit of tuning, I guarantee this car will go low 10s, without a doubt. I virtually did no tuning.

BTW Thanks Carmello! I did get your message. I've been buying properties left and right. It's keeping me busy as h*ll.

I have no problem keeping this car.

no trades except a clean 9 second '87 GN w/ a/c, cage, and power windows. I would throw in cash. Thanks.

yo Roger! you got one comin from Otto's pretty soon, not a GN but a black WE4 with 10,000 original miles

yo Roger! you got one comin from Otto's pretty soon, not a GN but a black WE4 with 10,000 original miles

lol yup I know. It will be for sale soon too, after I get to play with it a little. Don't worry, I'll have another one shortly thereafter. Drove the blue T today. man it runs like a raped ape. car goes sideways on a 50mph roll on the bald mickey's. :biggrin:

lol yup I know. It will be for sale soon too, after I get to play with it a little. Don't worry, I'll have another one shortly thereafter. Drove the blue T today. man it runs like a raped ape. car goes sideways on a 50mph roll on the bald mickey's. :biggrin:

Trade bait for me???:wink:

Am I the only one who is having trouble opening the link to see the pics?

some pinhead flagged my ad. here we go:

1987 Buick Turbo Regal Limited - very rare - 1 of 1035

The ultimate sleeper!!! I have personally gone 10.83@124 in this car on pump gas and meth. This was on a small 27" drag radial with a 1.54 60ft, 22/23 lbs of boost through full exhaust, and a 236 lbs driver. Car has much more room in it. I drove an hour to the track, ran 10s, and drove home. I top the meth off once or twice a month. 77,000 miles on body. 6000 miles on motor, trans, and rear. ICE cold a/c. Car is turn-key! Motor is built with billet main caps, 70 ball bearing turbo, billet dynotech trans w/ deep aluminum pan, 72 lbs injectors, turbotweak chip, ported heads, ported intake, front mount intercooler, roller cam, roller rockers, moser axles.... too much to list. The car is razor straight with blue plush/valor pillow top interior. car has a 6 point rollbar. This car can be driven ANYWHERE. CD player w/ remote control. Get 20 mph on highway. Runs and drives like a dream but with big power when you get into it. Don't need to sell so please no lowballers. Car would cost $25,000 to duplicate. Clean PA title in my name in hand. Headliner is partially sagging. Please send email. Thanks.

DSC01600-1.jpg

DSC01605.jpg

DSC01599.jpg

DSC01598.jpg

DSC01606.jpg

DSC01597.jpg

IMG_0723.jpg

IMG_0722.jpg

IMG_0721.jpg

IMG_0720.jpg