Proudly say what you do for a living!

I was a union elevator mechanic for 11yrs, Until about 400 of us got the big AX, so now i'm searching ,along with 7-million more people :biggrin:, hay at least i'm not alone:D, well i did sign a contract with a Security company that pays $300 bucks a day, I guess i know where the assignment will be located huh :eek:.

I drive thing thing around for 12 hours a day dealing with what ever comes my way. Hoping to get into organized auto theft or guns and gangs sections soon.

TR's don't get tickets in my town!

Jeeze, the police are getting younger and younger by the day!!!!!!:biggrin:

"UP AGAINST THE WALL, DIAPER BREATH, AND DROP THAT BINKY!!!!":tongue:

Bruce '87 Grand National

Jeeze, the police are getting younger and younger by the day!!!!!!:biggrin:

"UP AGAINST THE WALL, DIAPER BREATH, AND DROP THAT BINKY!!!!":tongue:

Bruce '87 Grand National

You really need to send Shane a PM about joining up on T6P Bruce.:biggrin: If you thought that was funny you aint seen nothing yet!:eek:

Usn

NAVY CHIEF! NAVY PRIDE!

PSC(SW/EXW/AW)
Currently Attached to Commander Navy Recruiting Command as an OCS Program Manager.

Attachments

• cpo-mcpo-scpo.png
    cpo-mcpo-scpo.png
    30.8 KB · Views: 212
City worker water dept.

20 years and counting...small town south of chicago... (in the union) truck driver,backhoes, laborer repairing all water/sewer lines etc.(been in 1,000holes) .

38 years old,been an auto tech full time since i was 17 or 18.i now have had my own auto repair shop for 2 1/2 years.going very good.i work alot of hours,but thats what it takes and i love it.:cool:

Well I dropped the Student act for the summer. I work for my Dad now. My dad is a carpenter/architectural mill worker/custom woodwork. Its fun making art in the form of furniture :D.

USAF 17+ years. Sheetmetal fab, welding, locksmith, mason and much more:D Ready to retire:cool: 40 and retired.......ah the life!:D:D

I'm just a dumbass service tech for a amusement company. I service video games, jukeboxes, pool tables, pretty any type of coin operated amusement devices.

Been here 17 yrs........................

computer network trouble-shooting for various local, state, and national criminal justice and law enforcement agencies. shhh!

I'm just a dumbass service tech for a amusement company. I service video games, jukeboxes, pool tables, pretty any type of coin operated amusement devices.

Been here 17 yrs........................

I also forgot to add that I work part-time for Randleman Fire dept.

Hopefully without sounding like an advert:

I own Overkill Street Performance and Racing. Street based performance, no matter how over the top, is what we like to do. Seeing as how I started the company right before the '08 meltdown(lucky me huh) the economy is killin' the growth of our little toy box but we're hanging in there so far. We do all brands and when I get the occasional TR or GS it is like a breath of fresh air to get out the wrenches and either save one or make the owner's eyes light up when he steps down on the throttle. Funny thing is I started this company for my future income and now I have none, LOL but I really enjoy all the customers who've become friends over the last couple years.

Auto tech for 23 yrs started out in privat own shops then went to work for toyota for 15yrs now currently own my own auto repair shop in ny