Proudly say what you do for a living!

hello people; IBEW union worker since 1973. Still here been laid off once.
IBBY
1973 thats impresive...& the year i was born :eek:...17 year electrician myself, 16 w/ the same company & running...you seldom see electrical installations these days that could compare to the quality of the 70's

me... ive worked about every chit teenage job you can think of...

-Door Flyers
-Census
- Conducted Tobbaco Compliance Checks to make sure cigarettes werent sold to minors
-Worked At The Western Washington Fairgrounds (Was a Japanese POW Camp in WWII) as a hand scrubbing technician
- Super Scrub at the Fair
- no Stank you commercial
- Pre-Paid Legal Scam... (drained my savings account and forced me into collections:mad:)
- freelance car washing and buffing/detail

and now I am doing odd jobs to make money... moving/towing stuff, pulling parts from the junkard for people, selling stuff on Craigslist, Collecting scrap metal, and temporary homemaker till I get back into school...:biggrin:

Im really hoping to get a job at Sea-Tac Airport as a baggage handler...

Chef-runs with knifes, plays with fire.
5 years for a small fine dining/art gallery, when i found out the owner thought the restaurant's checking account was her private account. Shortly after paychecks suddenly became optional.
Opened a fine dining restaurant in Louisville in 09, closed in 2010. Months of 80-90hr weeks only to find my partner taking thousands while telling me were broke.

Currently unemployed,looking for a job that wont make me want to wear a piano wire necklace.

and grow corn....:p

That too :biggrin:

080610e2.jpg

I take the door dings and hail damage out of cars..Paintless Dent Repair

Attachments

• gnx dent.jpg
    gnx dent.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 314
Charlie and Ty...please stop.....you're killing me here!!!!!!!:biggrin::D:DMy sides are hurtin' real bad....please stop!!!!!! I'm too old to laugh that hard!

Best one liners and comebacks ever! What a great team.....both of you should be on Jay Leno, he can't hold a candle to you guys!!!!

Bruce '87 Grand National

Charlie and Ty...please stop.....you're killing me here!!!!!!!:biggrin::D:DMy sides are hurtin' real bad....please stop!!!!!! I'm too old to laugh that hard!

Best one liners and comebacks ever! What a great team.....both of you should be on Jay Leno, he can't hold a candle to you guys!!!!

Bruce '87 Grand National

You really need to join t6P.com Bruce.:biggrin: Between Dan, Ty, Ronnie Al, and myself you would fall out of your chair.:biggrin: Ty will provide the "hump" to get your heart going again, if you're a sheep of course.:eek:

Product Design Engineer

I am a Mechanical Engineer for Utilimaster. We build Cargo Vans for UPS, FedEx, bread companies, SWAT teams and several other customers. I have been extremely busy for awhile with a new product. My stress meter has been pegged while helping develop a REAL commercial vehicle solution to the rising fuel costs.

I am proudest to say that the company I work for developed this vehicle without the help of any Government hand outs! Currently Utilimaster is very excited about the results we are seeing from this new vehicle. Hard work is paying off and it feels great!!

This vehicle was recently featured in the USA today newspaper.

USA today link

Attachments

• reach.jpg
    reach.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 265
I drive thing thing around for 12 hours a day dealing with what ever comes my way. Hoping to get into organized auto theft or guns and gangs sections soon.

TR's don't get tickets in my town!

Attachments

• YianniPolicecar.jpg
    YianniPolicecar.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 244