propane injection source in Oklahoma

91CavGT

I remember hearing a while back from someone that there is a place in Oklahoma that sells propane injection kits. Does anyone happen to know the web site for this place, or a name and a number so I can call and talk to them about a custom application?

Thanx......

onlygoodstuff

Not sure where they are located, but they are the only propane kit dealers associated with this board.

What are you interested in as far as a custom application? The kit is pretty universal and can be mounted in nearly any car.

If you order from them, they will ask what it is going in and tailor the jets included in the kit for your application. About the only other change would be the length of the line that runs from the trunk to the engine. HTH

Thanx! This is actually for an aquaintence of mine who owns a Ford Lightning. He's already putting down 480 hp and 650 ft lbs with nitrous, but he wants something that will complement the nitrous and allow him to pull some fuel back while under boost.

If the guy is in Dallas, maybe you should put him in touch with me. I could do something custom to his vehicle.