Progress Pics of the Ultimate Giveaway Car!

Brian, sent you a ton of pics last night. Got the door glass back in, side mirrors on , door panels, cranks, locks, handles, All put back on yesterday. Hood put on, trunk put on, and ran a pinstripe down the sides. Bumper put back on, wire guards inside back on.Door vents, door poppers on. Here is some pics for you guys. I am going to touch up the frame today and wheel wells. DanieL Ray
P1010023.jpg

P1010028.jpg

P1010026.jpg

P1010009.jpg

Man that looks great!!!!! I like the dually in the back too btw;)

Thanks all, I have been really pulling some hours on it. Its just me lol, I am a one man shop here, given the time frame I have I think it turned out pretty darn good!!! She's a looker now for sure! Shane , you will get to see it closer saturday afternoon probley. { the dually in the background } I am pulling it up there with it. As it looks right now as soon as I get the tranny from Fred I am leaving out with it soon after that. I plan on leaving early saturday morning if nothing changes. Daniel Ray

Thanks all, I have been really pulling some hours on it. Its just me lol, I am a one man shop here, given the time frame I have I think it turned out pretty darn good!!! She's a looker now for sure! Shane , you will get to see it closer saturday afternoon probley. { the dually in the background } I am pulling it up there with it. As it looks right now as soon as I get the tranny from Fred I am leaving out with it soon after that. I plan on leaving early saturday morning if nothing changes. Daniel Ray

once again Daniel you've done a nice job,and its safe to say you have donated (other than the car itself) the most $$ and time on this project .congrats and thanks for stepping up and doing this,now you can kick back and relax and take some deep breaths....(until you realize all the other jobs backed up on ya:eek: ).
hopefully everyone who cannot put some work in on the car will step up and dig deep and donate some $$ to this great cause.
Shane/ Brian let me know when car is running and i will zip right up to do my thing......

Thanks but Brian and his guys have the real fun coming on them. They have to put a floor console in and mounts, change the sterring coloum out, bucket seats are going in. These guys have the real work coming back to them! If anyone is close to Brians place I am sure they would welcome any man power you can offer when the car gets back to him guys! Daniel Ray

Cool

Gary please do, Jeff at segraves sound center donated a new 10 today, a punch 200 amp!!! a grill cover and a connector for the box.
Guys I got a lot done today and some great pictures but you will have to wait a few lol. Me and the wife are going out to eat and if mama ain't happy , ain't NOBODY happy lol. Daniel Ray

When I talked to Jeff I told him around a 75w amp would be great,didn't realize he was gonna donate that big of an amp! Kudos to Segraves sound! I will install the woofer,grill,and terminal cup this afternoon.......after I get a nap,night shift is rough on an ol man:)

Hey Daniel,

Fred is done with the Tranny rebuild we are going to install it in
one of our cars tonight to check everything out and make sure
its perfect. I will call you in the morning to arrange bringing it over
to your shop. Probably will drop it off after lunch. Car looks sweet,
can't wait to see it in person. :biggrin: Talk to you tomorrow.BTW
I have a set of repro hood emblems from Kirbans if you want I will
be glad to bring those for you to put on the car. Let me know.

Thanks,

Kay
Fred's Turbo Performance
229-794-2337

Sorry but I missed where we can send money and where /when the car is going to be raffeled off?

Great job with the paint.:eek:

Kay good deal on the tranny! Hope everything works perfect so we can roll.
ncmalko1 a board member on here has done beat you to the punch on the hood emblems lol. He mailed them out to Brian already and I am going to put them on when I get the car there.

What type of rims are going on this car?

It is just begging for some GNX style rims.

Some nice 86/87 GN rims would work too. Maybe someone could donate a crappy set and have them re-chromed by one of the vendors.

I donated the weld pro stars. If some ne wants to step up & Donate 4 front GTA Rims I'll take care of getting them re-finished.