Progress pics of my DLS StageII project

Mike is waiting for the perfect track day, not too busy and cool weather. All we had is rain up here for weeks. We had one good day yesterday, but you would be lucky to get even 1 run, because everyone wants to race on the 1st good day also.

Mike, are those the same Moroso Ultra 40 spark plug wires (custom made) that everybody else is using now?

Nothing to report. Tons of rain has made getting back out very challenging.

Even here in the chitown area been rained out 3 out of 4 attempts to go to the track in the past month.... grrrrr. Hope you get good weather soon and get some passes in! Car looks damn good!

I miss driving my car. Not waiting for that day to come around with good weather. Putting the car back to street duty, I dumped out my race fuel, race program etc. Last night I started to bolt up my 4" RJC exhaust. Going to go to a car show tomorrow.

Markham-20110604-00081.jpg

Markham-20110604-00084.jpg

Markham-20110604-00082.jpg

Sound clip
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u99ueMUe9KI[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzswJFqMXgQ&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/YOUTUBE]

I struggled to get this thing to line up properly, so I took it over to my buddy's shop for for alterations. The Wolfe bar posed quite a problem with the tail pipe that required some cutting and welding along with the alignment of my downpipe, as it runs closer to the tranny then the stock location. Now it's perfect and hung properly. 2nd tail pipe will be tied into this system next week.
IMG-20110615-00115.jpg

IMG-20110615-00117.jpg

IMG-20110615-00119.jpg

Nothing to report Norbs. Just enjoying cruising the car. Last night I took a couple shots downtown.
Toronto-20110731-00092.jpg

Toronto-20110731-00096.jpg

Toronto-20110731-00099.jpg

Toronto-20110731-00098.jpg

Agreed with one adjustment - grey interior. But that's just a personal preference thing. Love the exterior in every way.

Thanks gents. It sure turned a lot of heads downtown as it was our Carnival festival long weekend and the place was packed up. Its bumper to bumper traffic with everyone bringing out their clean cars to cruise down club district. As hot as it was the car stayed no hotter then 195 in grid lock for 2 hours. That is exactly why I built it this way. The track is fun, but doesn't see me often to justify turning it into a trailer queen and having it take up space in my house. Car's were meant to be driven and seen..........

I entered the King Of The Streets this weekend at Cayuga Dragway Park. The car that won was no street car by any stretch............tubbed, wheelie bars, parachute with no interior (8.50 index car). Never had a chance to get a solid pass out of the car because I sand bagged my first pass against a turbo mustang and in the 2nd round I did really good up to the 1/8th (120.11mph with a 1.48 sixty foot on drag radials) but broke loose the tires when I shifted into 3rd, so I aborted the run. Not like I had a chance anyways. that guy had everyone covered.
First round
IMG_1064.jpg

2nd Round
-1.jpg