Progress pics of my DLS StageII project

Made a last minute decision to track the car yesterday. Friday after work a couple buddies were telling me to come up with my car. So I thrashed on it til mid night, changing plugs, tires, fuel etc. It was a OSCA event day at the track so I figured it would be prepped properly............ Not so much. My first pass I left off the transbrake at 10 psi and unloaded the tires right off the line. So I aborted that pass and just drove it back to the staging lanes were we had to wait 2 hours to take another shot at it. Next pass I left soft at 7psi (track conditions were bad), 1.45 sixty foot and went 9.42 @ 147.90mph with 26psi. This is the first time I have gotten this car out the back door with this setup. It's definitely a step in the right direction, and the car picked up 32mph from the 8th to the end of the qtr. Some new slicks are also in order.

Just for discussion sake for I'm no expert, but I am looking at the rate your front end rises. Seems to me that it is at full extension (rise) at like 2 ft. I have been tightening my front shock extension resistance to try and slow the rise to about 10ft or so. As I understand it, the tires are being loaded using the chassis and "links" for as long as the front end is rising. After that the tires can become unloaded if the downward forces are not great enough from the weight distribution to the rear.

Just for discussion sake for I'm no expert, but I am looking at the rate your front end rises. Seems to me that it is at full extension (rise) at like 2 ft. I have been tightening my front shock extension resistance to try and slow the rise to about 10ft or so. As I understand it, the tires are being loaded using the chassis and "links" for as long as the front end is rising. After that the tires can become unloaded if the downward forces are not great enough from the weight distribution to the rear.
How quickly the front end rises is going to be very specific to the needs of the particular chassis setup. For instance, if the tires spin excessively right at the hit, you will want the front end to rise as quickly as possible to get the weight transfer onto the rear tires as soon as possible. Front end rise is a waste of motion, except in the case where it's helping weight transfer to affect much needed traction.
If a person's car sticks very well at the hit, then that setup can stand to tighten up the front end rise. What that will do is conserve motion and concentrate more energy on moving the car forward. Of course, this will only work as long as adequate traction can be maintained.
Really though, front end rise rate is not one of the early on chassis adjustment to consider. There are much more important chassis adjustments that should be dialed in BEFORE you start playing around with front end rise rates and distances.

Is this pass on methanol or race gas?

Done using C16 race fuel. Launching soft like that also has me down a tenth and 4mph in the 8th from my best last year. New slicks are also in order. The wear bar is almost nonexistent. I need to come out harder and give it another 5-6psi more boost.

TWHite, are you at full 26psi by the 60ft mark? Looking at my logs, I launched at 6psi and went to 23 psi in 0.8 seconds. I have a GN1 headed OC stage II, with a 76 comp turbo. I think the exhaust exducer is 75mm.

Our launch is pretty much the same. I need to dial in my AMS in to ramp the boost in so I don't unload the tires. I'm still using a manual bleeder valve.

Same here. Going to convert to distributor and install an AMS500 with co2 to get some consistance in the car lol